The Wolf: Revival of The Horned King

Start from the beginning

"How do you know about my... nevermind just explain to me why I should help you?"

"As you wish..."

He explained the crisis and a sudden look of terror appeared in Tauren's eyes and he quickly brought Henwin inside. Henwin was bigger and fatter than she was when the Horned King was still alive. Tauren put a bucket of water in front of her and activated her power, "Henwin... from you I do beseech.. knowledge that lies beyond my reach. Troubles fall beyond your heart, pray you now, those thoughts in part." Then an image of an orb with strange markings on it appeared. "They went to Skyrim..." said the Hooded Man immediately. He then pulled out a strange crystal. It was a diamond shaped blue crystal the size of an average human hand, with a real star within it. A star crystal allows the user to travel between worlds in an instant, the user simply has to think of the world he/she wants to travel to and squeeze the crystal. He squeezed the crystal and suddenly a ball of light surrounded the strange man and he vanished. Tauren reached out to nothing and yelled out, "Wait!!! But... I want to help."

The man appeared in Riverwood, a small village in Skyrim within the province of Whiterun. The man stood in the middle of the village with everyone staring at him with astonishment, nervousness, and curiosity, but he ignored everyone and just stood there staring at a map of Tamriel talking to himself. "I'm in Riverwood and I need to find the Eye of Magnus before the witches do. The last I remember there was an incident at the College of Winterhold that caused the Psijic Order to get involved and take it away. But no one knows where their temple is." He paused and had an idea, "Maybe if I go to the Auger, he will know where to find the Order." The Auger is a being made of pure magic and lives under the college. He ventured off to Whiterun to take a carriage to Winterhold.

When he found the carriage driver, he was surprised that a man like this would work as a mere carriage driver. He was 6 ½ ft tall, had a fit body, and in his mid 40s and looked it. He has brown eyes, a strong jaw, and semi-tan skin. He was bald, but had a thick-short beard and was a dark brown. He wore a black scarf that covered his neck and wore a brown leather shirt with a sleeveless black vest, lined with cave bear fur. He also wore dark brown pants made from elk leather and black boots made from the hide of a saber cat. He also had a sheathed Skyforge Steel sword laying beside him. Skyforge Steel is the strongest metal in Skyrim and can only be handled by a blacksmith trained to use the Skyforge in Whiterun. Despite his looks, he gave off a friendly vibe.

They were in the middle of the ride, it was silent at first until the carriage drive decided to break the silence, "So did you hear?" asked the driver, "The Jarl finally gave the order to start rebuilding and now the city of Winterhold is practically finished. Haven't seen it myself yet though." The hooded man remained silent. "Alright... uncomfortable silence it is."

Elsewhere, the witches arrived at Bleak Falls Barrow, an old tomb near the town of Riverwood that holds the deceased Nords of ancient times, murdering every bandit that tried to kill them. When they entered deeper into the Barrow they found themselves confronted with many sleeping Draugr, undead corpses of nord warriors. They awoke them and put them under a spell that forced them all to bend to their will.

Orddu recently sent Orwen to spy on their mysterious new enemy so that they could stay one step ahead of him. When Orwen first asked why she had to watch him and Orgoch spoke out by saying, "Because watching men seems like something you would be good at."

"Alright enough we have to know our enemy and we can't afford to waste anymore time now get along better and lets get back to the task at hand." said Orddu with frustration. Once Orwen returned with the news that their enemy was looking to get to the Eye before them, Orddu had an idea, "Now listen. Orgoch you go with Orwen and follow him, that way instead of wasting our energy looking for the eye ourselves, we can let him lead us to it. As for me, I will keep gathering more of these Draugr for his majesty's army. When we bring him back, he will need an army to defend him and I think that in order for us to provide a proper army we should gather forces from each world we travel to. Now go I will join you when I'm done."