Happy Day #1

Today I've decided to post inspiring yet very helpful and life changing quotes that have not only helped me way before 2017 arrived but also can help those who want more self change within themselves. You may have made the same mistake of not viewing things in the right view with the right mindset which meant you saw only that someone not trying hard. But overall all logic in reality, they actually were, you just didn't have the right mindset and view and your effort in trying to view it in their shoes and then be able to see how hard they are trying, and other things that will amaze you. One last thing here is that whether you failed or succeeded when you tried with all your effort, that's the fact that matters: that you tried. It's better to try and fail then not at all.

Before passing judgement on someone's choices, stop and look at the questions they were trying to answer.

Understand the other point of view

Today, before you label someone else's decision, as being right or wrong, remember this is just your perspective. Take a minute to understand where they are coming from. It still might not be the right approach for you but you'll have a much clearer idea of why it was the best answer for them.