Chapter Five .

Comincia dall'inizio

I jump out of his grasp. "How come you guys did not share any pizza with my baby boy ?"I say sternly as a mother would directing it mostly to Ashwin. "Because i paid for it" Ashwin says shrugging me off. "What kind of best friend are you" I ask annoyed. He shoots me a glare before once again... You guessed it shrugging me off. I jump onto him making him groan and face me.

"Best Friends Share Bitch" I say slapping him before getting up taking Stephens hand and hauling him up the stairs to our room. "You know he is going to get you back right?"Stephan says chuckling. "Im counting on it and you will be there to protect me anyway , wont you?" i say smiling.  "Do you want pizza, babygirl?" he asks sweetly. "Yes, pwease" I say innocently. "Stop doing that, you know what it does to me"I smirk evilly thinking of all the things i could use this to get. I go take a shower while Stephen orders pizza. 

Once im done i come out wearing one of his hoodies, He is already in bed on his phone. I frown as I see him pay me no attention. Yes, I crave attention. Obviously coz who wouldnt want attention from the one they love

Stephen:

I clear my throat

I clear my throat. He looks up quickly then motions to the best thing ever, Pizza and junk food. "Yayyy" I squeal. He chuckles before i jump onto the bed on top of him. He groans as i knock out his wind with my weight. "Geez, bro i'm not that heavy." I get off him and avoid eye contact acting offended. 

Snacks:

He pulls me back onto him so im once again straddling him, "Do you think I dont know when your acting" He says giving me a peck on the lips

He pulls me back onto him so im once again straddling him, "Do you think I dont know when your acting" He says giving me a peck on the lips. "Urg, you got me."I say groaning. Then reaching over and getting a pack of sour patch kids and sticking a few in my mouth. 

We snuggle for the rest of the night watching things like The notebook, Dora the Explorer and The fault in our stars. In the end my eyes were puffy and I was in Stephen's arms crying. While he whispered sweet nothings into my ears, I feel myself drifting off into sleep.

Night Baby Girl.

Night Babe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Stephen P.O.V (you're welcome)

I wake up feeling my princess snuggling into me. I decide not to wake her and go take a shower. Once im done i put one of my red towels around me and walk out seeing her waking up I lean against the table I bought for all of her makeup and watch her.

Him:

Once my princess is awake I walk over and give her a good morning kiss

Once my princess is awake I walk over and give her a good morning kiss. She looks down at my appearance before blushing. "Like what you see, Princess?" I ask smirking.  She blushes even redder and looks away. "Its all yours when you're ready for it" I say honestly. Before going to get dressed. 

When I come out I see her dressed and ready as if she is doing something. "Where are you going dressed like that, not that i'm complaining you look hot." I say as she blushes. "I have a friend coming over...if thats okay with you?" She says breaking the eye contact. "Yeah, sure whats her name?" I ask inquisitively. "Its Kaytlin and she is hot so please tell the boys not to hit on her" She pleads. I nod my head before walking downstairs to the boys leaving her to get done.

When she comes downstairs I see her wearing a shirt that says 'Bitches' as well as shorts and accessories. Damn what i could do to that. She catches me staring and teases me by walking into the kitchen swaying her hips. That definitely deserves punishment. I follow her and wrap my arms around her from behind. Kissing her neck earning a slight moan from her I lift her up onto the island and we have a makeout session. 

We got cut off by a really pretty girl clearing her throat. "Bitch what the hell my poor eyes, thanks now i'm blind" She says sarcastically  acting as if she cant see. I hear giggling. My princess pushes me away before running to the girl who I now click to be Kaytlin. They both tackle each other falling to the floor and start giggling. Thats my cue to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea P.O.V

"I missed you so much bitch" I say hugging her. We have been friends since we were rocking diapers she knows everything about me and i know everything about her we are like sisters we even wear matching outfits.

 We have been friends since we were rocking diapers she knows everything about me and i know everything about her we are like sisters we even wear matching outfits

Im wearing bitches and she's wearing best. "Wait hold up you asswipe, you didnt tell me you had a boyfriend."She says motioning to the fleeing Stephen. "Yeah i do now lets go introduce you to the boys" I say excitedly. All the boys eyes are on us as we walk out to see them sitting on the couches. "Kayt, this is toby" I say beckoning to the drooling guy. "Thats kayden" pointing to kayden who is blushing heavily "thats Ashwin"I say pointing to the only guy with no expression on his face. I go and sit on Stephens lap "And this handsome beast is Stephen" I say snuggling into his chest. I hear a slight chuckle come from him but he just rests his head in the crook of my neck. "And this you mutts is Kaytlin." I say giggling. We all decided to just watch a movie. I lied on Stephens lap while Kaytlin lied on Ashwin i was pretty surprised he let her at first but i just shrugged it off.

"Omw channing tatum is so hot." I squeal as we watch Magic Mike. "I know right" I hear a shriek i look over to see who it came from and it was from toby we all burst out laughing and continued to watch the movie. After the movie we all ended up falling asleep on the couch but I woke up when I felt Stephen carrying me upstairs. 

He tucked me into bed and was about to leave when i pulled his hand. "Stay Pwease" I'll make it worth your time...." I say seductively. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for reading once again.

Next chapter might get kinda..... interesting but hope you enjoyed.

 love yah guys xx

Next chapter will be out tomorrow