Chapter 22

Okay so before I start I was sitting here looking at Breelyns Thug and Something new and I realized that Something New is coming to an end, unfortunately. I got a little emotional because this is my baby. I wanted to know if y'all wanted another book with the kids all grown up. It will still have Jaylen's and Breelyn's POV but mostly be about the kids and there lives growing up. I also want to thank my readers for all of you guys comments and support.

- Rikki

Breelyn P.O.V.

We have finally made it Atlanta. We are here with Jay's dad so he can come clean about everything to Mama Karen. When we arrived and she opened the door she stood there in tears as she looked at the man who left her. The man who she once expressed all her love to, the man who took care of her kids when she needed to get her life together, and the man who broke her heart.

"Hey ma"

"Hey babies. Who is this"

"Ma this is Rico. Rico this is my mom"

"Well hello call me Mama Karen."

"Most def."

"Rico take Jaeda upstairs to the third door on the right. That is Myah's room."

"I gotchu pops. Ma do you need me to take Harlem"

"Nope I want this precious little baby" Mama Karen said taking Harlem out of my hands. During this whole time she hasn't said a word to Mr. Robert. I don't blame her either, he left with no explanation.

"Karen" he said in a almost hushed whisper

"Who is the cutest little chocolate baby boy ever?" She cooed to Harlem making him smile.

"Karen" He said again but a tad bit louder but, he again got no answer.

"KAREN!!!" He finally added a little bass in his voice so somebody could hear his ass.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT ROBERT"

"I'm sorry"

"Yeah, you are. A sorry ass excuse for a man"

"Watch it Karen" While sitting at the table I felt Jay's hand tighten on my thigh when he said that. I just rubbed his hand and I felt his hand loosen just a tad.

"Watch what Robert. You left your daughter and I here, no explanation just some dumb ass note. I can't believe you Robert. I knew you were capable of doing some shit but this, up and leave shit. Come on Robert"

"I had my reasons baby"

"Don't you dare call me that. I am no longer your baby. I am Karen to you. What the hell was such a good reason that you left your daughter without so much as a good bye. You know she HATES you now. Your daughter HATES you Robert."

"Karen just know I had a good ass excuse of why I had to leave"

"Try me"

I'm dying" She looked a little taken back, she simply got up from the table and went upstairs with Harlem. After about five minutes she was still up there so I went to check on her.

"Baby I'm going to go check on her"

"Okay" We kissed and then I headed upstairs.

I found her rocking Harlem to sleep in her room on her bed crying.

"Mama Karen it's okay"

"Bree I gave that damn man my all."

"I would never doubt that"

"I might not have been there forever but I am here now and I just can't deal with it all"

"shhh. Its okay Ma, its going to be okay, I pr-"

"MAAAA!!!!"

"What Jay, what's wrong" He stood there staring at us

"Jay, baby say something"

"Dad" Mama Karen handed Harlem to me and ran downstairs.

"Jaylen what happened baby" I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed, he took Harlem out my hands and held him.

"Baby" I whispered.

"He just passed out. He looked pale and he just passed out. Bree the first time in my life I didn't know what to do."

"Call 911"

"My mind went blank" We then heard sirens coming from down the street.

I went to the Myah's room and everybody was staring at me.

"Ma what's up? What's wrong?" Rico walked up to me, this boy is way taller than me. I am 5'4 and his ass is 5'9. it might only be 4 inches but damn. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Mr. Robert passed out"

"Daddy!!!" Myah looked at me and ran downstairs and she was met by the paramedics and her distraught mom. I ran after her and held her back. She was screaming and crying as they rushed him out the house into the ambulance. Mama Karen rode with him to the hospital. Myah and I sat on the couch, I held her in a hug as she cried into my chest.

Jaylen P.O.V.

"Jaylen I don't hate him. I don't. I was just mad because he left us. He left me. I love daddy so much but does he love me?"

"Myah, baby, of course dad loves you. He was going through a lot but now he is back"

"But Jayen way if he dies?"

"Myah dad is a fighter! He isn't going to die"

My phone started ringing it was my mom.

"Hey ma is dad alright?"

"Yeah, they said he stopped taking his mediation and going to chemo that's why he passed out."

"What are you going to do ma?"

"Honesty"

"Honesty"

"I don't know I really don't. I want to be here for him but the way he did me and Myah was wrong."

"I will be here for you through whatever you need" I held the phone up to me ear and we sat there in silence.

"Jay"

"Yeah ma"

"I'm gonna be there. Whenever we were kids I told him I was his ride or die through whatever and wherever life takes us. I have to put what he did behind me and hopefully Myah forgives him."

"I think she will is he awake?"

"yeah."

Aye Myah you want to go see dad?"

"YES"

"Ma we will be up there in a minute. I need to see if Bree wants to come or what she is doing?"

I hung up the phone and told Myah to get ready. I went upstairs while holding a sleeping Harlem. When I got to Myah's room everybody was on the bed sleep. Breelyn was laying down and her head was on Rico's back and Jaeda was asleep feet were on his neck.

I shook Breelyn a little bit to wake her up.

"Baby, wake up for a little bit"

"What's up? What's wrong? How is y-"

"Shhh he is fine I'm about to take Myah to see Dad. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come to the hospital with me"

"No, unless you want me to go. I'm gonna take the kids to skyzone and meet up with Coach Dolph and Malissa"

"Ight. Bye baby. I love you"

"I love you too, Bye"

I went back downstairs and waited for Myah to come down.

"Hey I'm ready"

"Ight let's go"

Once we made to the hospital she was shaking so I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked in to the receptionist desk.

"I need to know what room Robert Johnson is in"

"I need to know what your phone number is baby" she smirked at me and caressed my hand.

"BITCH IF YOU DONT TELL ME WHERE THE HELL MY FATHERS ROOM IS I WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOUR DRAGON BALL Z LOOKING WEAVE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO MESS UP THAT 2 DOLLA SHIT THEN I SUGGEST YOU TELL ME" Myah practically screamed that to her. The lady looked scared. How the fuck are you scared of a teenager?

"Room 232 second floor"

"Thank you bitch" I am going to need to work with Myah on this whole cussing thing but, now isn't the time.

I knocked on the door and mo came to the door.

"Hey babies"

"Hey ma" We said in unison. We walked in and Myah sat as far away from the bed as she could.

"Myah don't be scared, come here" Dad whispered. She got up and walked over to the side of his bed and grabbed his hand.

"Daddy I'm so so-"

"Shh, you don't need to be sorry. I am VERY sorry about how I did you and your mother. I was being a little boy by running away from my problems and facing them like a grown man. I want you to know that I love you so much and I have never stopped and will never stop loving you"

"I love you too Daddy. I don't hate you"

"I know pumpkin"

"Daddy are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah princess I will be okay" The doctor walked in and we all turned to face him.

"Hello I am Doctor Tarver"

"Hi." We all spoke

"Mr. Johnson why haven't you taken any of your medications and attended any of you chemo sessions?"

"I felt better wthout it. The medication and chemo made me sicker and I couldn't deal with that"

"Well you will have to take it so you can get better. You have to be patient."

"Doc when will I be out of here?"

"I need to run some more tests so, within 3 days"

"Thanks Doctor"

"Is there anything else or any questions that you have?"

"No, that's it thank you"

We stayed and talked for a little bit. Myah was getting tired so I took her back home and went to the hotel and waited on Breelyn to come back. She told me she was stopping by Darnell's house before she came over. I have given up on that. If they want to keep in touch then it's fine with me just don't disrespect me.

About 2 hours later I heard the door open and felt the bed some one jumping up and down on the bed. I knew it was Jaeda. I grabbed her feet and pulled her to me while she was screaming and laughing.

"BOO"

"DADDY!!!"

"Hey princess did you have fun with Coach Dolph and mommy"

"Yesss"

"Come on Jaeda it's time to go to sleep."

"But mommy"

"No buts bring yourself so I we can change your clothes"

"Hmph"

"Do you want a spanking Jaeda"

"NOOOO!"

"Then all that is unnecessary." I laughed at Bree.

"Baby you have got to stop threatening our daughter"

"Well when she don't want to act right i'll send her to you"

My phone started ringing and it was a number I didn't know.

"Speak"

"Hey baby"

"Who the hell is this?"

"Its Trina Daddy. You already forgot about me?"

"Bitch stop calling me daddy. I don't want yo ass" Breelyn looked at me like I was crazy. I hung up the phone and pulled her into my lap.

"Who was that Jay?"

"Katrina"

Katrina P.O.V.

Me and my new bestfriend Angie are planning some good shit on Breelyn. I will get to be with Jaylen then we will be one step closer to getting Angie with Chance.

"Wassup bitch?"

"Hey Angie"

"Did you call?"

"Yeah?"

"What did he say?"

"He told me to stop calling him daddy and he didn't want me"

"Damnn playing hard to get?"

"Yeah so when is the plan of attack?"

"2 days. They are leaving Atlanta tomorrow then we have a day to set our stuff up then we attack."

"She is going to wish she didn't steal my man,"

"She is going to wish that she didn't keep me away from my baby Chance" We both looked at each other with a devilish grin.

She not prepared for what we are about to do. I hope the bitch can fight.

She is going to flip once she finds out I am pregnant by Jaylen. He can't deny me or my baby.

My phone vibrated signaling a email that had come in.

I'll be there in 2 days. I hope she is ready for it.

-Aasiayah

Aasiayah has switched side?

What is in store for Breelyn?

Will Katrina and Angelique win?

Is everything okay now in the Johnson household?

LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINNING SOMETHING NEW IS COMING TO AN END, UNFORTUNATELY. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER BOOK ABOUT THE KIDS WITH SOME OF BREEYN AND JAYLEN THEN COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! ALSO LIKE THIS AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO REALLY SAY SO FOLLOW ON THE GRAM - @loverikki