Chapter 1: Past & Present

Katelyn POV
I was finishing folding my laundry. When my mom yells "Katelyn come downstairs" when I'm I trouble she says my hole name now what did I do wrong. "Going mom" I yelled back. She was sitting on the couch but my dad wasn't with her. "What's up" I said. "I have some good news for you but I have to wait until your dad gets here with the guest" she said. Guest what guest. I was trying to find out who but it was no use because most of are family lives out in Florida.
I was feeling really uncomfortable because my mom wasn't talking. I hear the door open and it makes me jump. I see my dad open the door and see the Styles family walk in. "Okay honey ready for the news" she said. I was really scared now that they were here and I didn't know why. "Can you just spill the beans already" I said really impatient. "You and Harry are going to get married" my mom said. My face just got sold I had no words for this. Until my mom cleared her through meaning for my to talk. "No mom I'm not marring anyone I'm 18 I can do what ever I want okay so no and plus why?" I screamed at her, I didn't mean to but I didn't want to marry Harry. "Me and Harry's mom have been best friends since childhood and when we got older we told each other and wrote a vow to have are oldest two kids get married" My mom told me. I got to my feet and ran out of the house. I was getting blurry vision because of my tears. I ran as far as a could. I could feel someone following me but I didn't care I just ran. I got to the beach and sat on the sand. I cried my eyes out. Why him he ruined my life. I almost killed myself because of him.
*FlashBack*
He pushed me against the lockers and I hit my side and fell to the floor. I didn't cry because I was stronger than to cry in front of him. He kicked me in the stomach repeatedly and his friends laughed and called me names such as "whore, slut, worthless, stupid" anything you could think of and including they would hit me too and spit at me like if I was a peace of trash. It hurt me to live a worthless life I hated him with all my heart. He was the popular person who made my life miserable and made everyone hate me after my junior year he disappeared and I didn't get bullied for a year. My senior year was bully free although no one at my school liked me. I was glad no one bullied me.
Harry's POV
Before getting to Kats House  
   My mum called me downstairs to give me some news which I didn't mind because it was always good news. "Hey mum what's up" I said. She sat me down and told me clearly "Okay son I know you are 19 about to turn 20 but I want you to know that you are getting married to my best friends daughter her name is Katelyn Cameron" she finished calmly. "No mom I'm going to ask Taylor to marry me we are committed to each other mum no you can't do this" I said to her looking her in the eyes. "Look Harry you and her have nothing in common your not gonna marry her because I already set this up with Kats mom. Please just do this for me" my mum said looking said. I gave up and nodded my head. "Go up stairs and get ready we are going over to her house" she told me. I wanted to cry my world just collapsed on me. I got dressed fast and went to Taylor's house. It wasn't very far from mine I rang the door bell. "Hey babe what's up" she said. "Taylor I don't know how to say this without being hurtful but I'm getting married and it's not to you" I said I could tell her face went from happy to sad and confused. "What do you mean getting married" she said with a tone of sadness her eyes were watery but I had to stay strong. "My mum set me up in an arranged marragie and I don't know who the girl is" I said lying though my teeth that I didn't know the girl. "Well I wish you two the best Harry, I love you, good bye" Taylor said about to close the door I went up to her and kissed her for probably the last time it was long and I was gonna miss her. We went apart and I said "I love you too Taylor" and with that she closed the door and I went back home ready to go see someone I haven't seen in a year when I bullied her.
We got to the Cameron's house. I was standing there really awkwardly because I haven't even here in a long time. Her mom broke the news to Kat and she was really sad and confused on what to say until she yelled at her mom ""No mom I'm not marring anyone I'm 18 I can do what ever I want okay so no and plus why?" Her mom answered her and with that she ran out the door and didn't even notice me. I ran after her because I was afraid something was gonna happen to her. We ended up at the beach.
She looked so beautiful just like the first time I meet her. If only she knew I bullied her because I liked her no scratch that I loved her but she never accepted me. So I started to bully her so she could feel the pain I felt. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back.
Kats POV
At the beach
I felt someone sit next to me and rub my back to relax me I lift my head up and see the one person I didn't want to see. Harry. "Please go away you already hurt me enough" I said trying not to let my voice crack. He stayed quiet and didn't move at all. "Please Harry leave me alone" I said again. He just ignored me. I got up and walked away and I felt someone grab my hand but not ruffly. "Kat I don't want to hurt you I just came to check on you if you were okay. We have to learn to get along anyways we are getting married" he said in a calm voice. "I'm not going to marry you. I don't want to" I said in a serious tone. "Don't you think I tried to get out of this. I told my mum I didn't wanna marry anyone but a look on her face is sadness made me think and I said I would do it just to keep her happy and I think you should do the same." Harry said leaving me speechless. Harry got really close to me hugging me. He smelled really good and I hugged him back. This boy changed I guess but I can't trust him.
We walked back home him bumping into me and me pushing him way. I ran the rest of the way and him being slow ran or jogged really slowly. I was about to turn into the house when someone tackles me onto the grass and starts to tickle me. I was laughing so hard. "S-S-S-top it H-H-arry" I said between laughs I noticed my mom and Harry's mom with a camera recording this. Harry got off me when he saw them and helped me up both of us red as a tomato. He helped me up and I went to talk to my mom. "Mom I agree then but to let you know I'm not wanting to have kids with him atm because no" I said. My mom was so happy she went inside to tell my dad. Yes I'm an only child my mom said she never plans on having more kids so I never had an older sibling or a little sibling and I was never spoiled. I went upstairs to my room while my parents and Harry's family celebrated. I was honestly gonna stress over the fact that ie as getting married. I was so zoned out I didn't realize that I was crying but I don't know why. I heard someone knock on the door. I yelled "come in" and realized it was Harry I stood up and walked into my restroom to clean my face. He was looking around my room like if there was something there. "May I help you" I said annoyed that he was in here.
He was zoned out I think because he didn't answer and I noticed he was staring at a picture I had that was of me and him and I honestly don't know why I still have it its just that it looked so nice and we were like close friends and we were always acting like best friends you could say but out of no where he changed and bullied me. "Harry please get out of my room" I said to him. "No not until I get a kiss" he said. He laid down on my bed and was staring at the celling. I went next to him and kissed his forehead. "Now get out" I said. He turned to face me but he said "you know what I meant by kiss" Harry said no emotion on his face. I pecked his lips and hoped he would get out but no he pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss and I kissed back. I felt sparks between us no wait fireworks I felt fireworks and butterfly's in my stomach. We didn't notice that are parents were at the door until they awed. We broke away and we were both redder than red. My mom took everyone out and told us to wait until are wedding. Which made me redder than I already was. Harry walked out of my room to leaving me alone in my thoughts.
*An hour later*
I noticed time has gone by so I got out of my room and saw everyone chilling in the living room. I noticed that they were looking at pictures and they were of my and Harry when we were little and our parents were finding was to put them together to make it seem like we have been friends since dippers by saying. They finished while me and Harry were just sitting there awkwardly. "So Kat tomorrow I want you to be all packeted up because you will be moving into your house with Harry." My mom said. Why this why now. "I don't want to move out yet though. Mom I want to stay here, why don't you let me." I said out of anger. "Katelyn you will not give me attitude young lady I am your mother and I don't care if your 18 while you live under my roof it's my rules so you do what I say." She yelled at me. I was so frustrated "If you never loved me why didn't you just give me away before to marry someone who bullied me anyways" I screamed at her realizing what I had said. I got up and ran to my room and locked myself inside. What did I just do. I was never supposed to say that, but it's true she's giving me away to my bully.