Chapter 4

Jacksons pov...

It was a saturday and I could finally sleep in .... Wrong.... My dad comes in my room collecting my clothes hamper. I groaned as my eyes burned from the light. I could hear my dad chuckling.

He looked over at me. "Are you gonna try out for basketball this year?"

I nodded and a smile appeared on his face. I removed the covers from my body, I was only wearing jogging pants. I shuffled over by my dad and got in my drawr to grab some clothes. I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"What are thoes" he said looking at the marks from under my ear down to my member.

I looked up nervous.

He shook his head and smiled "son dont be scared it looks like you had fun" he let me go.

I chuckled and walked to the bathroom and striped of my pants. I looked into the mirror and looked at the marks, it was literally a trail from my ear to that area and damn was it hot.

I got in the shower and washed up. I got out still wet, I took a picture from right above my member and up, I sent it to William.

W -well that was unexpected, but I like it-

J -just part of me returning the favor-

I got dressed and walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking omlets. I sat at the island and she placed a plate in front of me.

"Thank you mommy"

She nodded and I chowed down, dang my mom knows how to cook. Shes like my own personal Martha Stewart.

*ding dong*

"Ill get it" I said getting up and heading to the door.

I opend it to see William standing there holding up his phone to my face.

It was a picture of him all wet in the shower, I looked at him shocked.

"Why did you come show me and not send it"

"So I can do this"

He jumped onto me and I held him up by his ass and he reached down and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip and demanded entrance and the kiss became heated. He grabbed my hair and pulled it, pulling my head back and gave me more hickeys on the other side of my neck. I moaned rather loudly from the satisfaction. He came back to my lips and I pushed him into the wall by the front door.

"Hey jackson who was that at th...."

My mom looked at me shocked and me and him seperated.

"This is William from across the street"

He waved, his cheeks were a reddish pink.

I smiled at her and she nodded "well this is some way of meeting huh" she chucked and looked at me "if your gonna do that stuff do it in your room son" my dad said coming up to the door.

I nodded, grabbing his hand and walked up the stairs to my room.

I shut the door and locked it and pushed him to the bed removing my shirt, I pressed play on the speaker by my bed and music started to play.

I looked down at William and bit my lip, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down on to him so I was straddling him. We kissed for what felt like forever but I didnt mind it, it felt amazing. I pulled away and gave him a look he smiled and turned us over. Somehow while he did that he had my member already in his warm hand. He slowly got down and I could feel his breath on my shaft making me moan.

He put his mouth around me and took me in his mouth. I could feel it constantly going down his throat and I felt pre cum come out as he puled it out of his throat and licked it all off and swallowed it. God that was so hot. I pushed his head down on me and he went faster. I moaned and with my other hand I gripped the sheets on his bed I arched my back causing more of me to go into him. He had one hand on my stomach and his other jerking himself off.

"Im gonna cum" I moaned out. He went faster and I let loose in his mouth. I turned us over and took him in my mouth, I could tell he was already close. After going for about a min he let loose in my mouth with a growling moan. I rose up and looked at him in the eyes. He smiled and pulled me down into a hug, I let out a sigh of happiness and hugged him back. After about 10 min we both got up and I put my shirt back on. He frowned and came up to me and pressed his hand on my abbs and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"

I was shocked but I smiled and nodded "Id love to be your boyfriend"

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I feel bad but my parents think im on a run and it usually dont take this long so I should get going"

I frown but nod, I walked him downstairs and kissed his forehead. I watched him jog back to his house.

....He makes me feel some way and I love it...