Chapter 5

Harriet's (P.O.V)

I woke up see my beautiful boyfriend smiling down on me "Morning beautiful how are u" Zayn ask in he's sexy morning voice.

"Morning handsome are you guys on tour this month" I asked. "I don't know babe I'll have to ask Liam" Zayn said "come on let's get up" I said.

So we got up and got dressed and then went downstairs and I designed I'm going to make breakfast "babe go and watch tv I'm going to make breakfast" I said so Zayn went in the front room and watched tv.

"Girls come downstairs and help me make breakfast for the boys I have a idea" I mind linked the girl they came down with the boys.

"Boys can u go out and get us some food for ill dinner and don't eat anything and that means u Niall as well" Liv said "sure babe" Liam said as they boys went out.

"Ok I was think we can make them a really big breakfast Chelsea and Liv u cook the eggs and bacon we need a lot of it ok" I asked "Yep we can do that" Chelsea and Liv said.

Louis (P.O.V)

"I think the girls wanted us out for some reason and now we can't eat breakfasts" Niall said "Niall we can eat when we get back come on let slip up into groups" I said "good idea Louis ok me and Zayn, Louis Niall and Harry is that ok guys" Liam said "yep fine lets go" we all said.

"What's first" I ask "well chicken" Harry said.

Chelsea (P.O.V)

"Ok it's done the boys are going to be so shocked wait did the boys leave in there pjs" I said/asked "umm Ye lol silly boys" Liv said as we heard a car door shut "ok there back Liv and Harriet u get the bags of the boys and the rest make sure the boys get dressed lets go" I said.

"Girls were home" Liam said "give us those bags" Liv and Harriet said "ok boys go and get changed" I said "but I want my breakfast" Niall moaned "Niall u can after u get dressed go" I said as all the boys go up to get changed.

"Everything ready ye" I asked the girls " yep Chelsea call the boys" Liv said. "BOYS COME ON DOWN WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU" I shouted and all the boys legged it downstairs

"What is it babe" Niall asked "we'll go in the kitchen to find out" I said and walked in with the boys behind me "Omg u girls did all this for us" Liam asked "Ye we wanted it to be special" I said.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry about the end bit I thought if I carry on ill make it a bit to long and sorry for the wait and thanks for reading.

Follow me on twitter @1DirectionRoc

Talk to me on kik @ CrankyChels

I love you guys

Love Chelsea xxxx

Songs that help me Story Of My Life, Half A Heart and Midnight Memories