Chapter 1

Chelsea (P.O.V)

"OH WINTER GET UP WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE" said GGee "IM UP AND YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT SMOOTH".

Ok let me tell you about my self my names Chelsea Payne yes Liam Payne younger sister I have 4 Bestie Georgina Louise Olivia and Harriet. I'm guess you want to know why GGee cold me Winter well that's my Wolfs name yes we are Werewolves. Oh I forgot to tell you how old we are well I'm 19 GGee, Olivia, Harriet are 18 and Louise is the same as me 19.

I got up had a shower and got dressed "BLACK WHAT TIME DO U AND THE BOYS LEAVE" I said (Black is my brother Liam) "WINT WE ARE LEAVING NOW SO ILL SEE YOU NEXT MONTH" Liam said " Oh OK BYE BOYS" "BYE WINT/WINTER" the boys said. I walked down stairs and got breakfast " Hey Chelsea what's the matter" ask Louise "I Dont Know why Liam hasn't told the boys about me all the know is my wolf name that's it" I said feeling down "He we'll soon" said Olivia.

Olivia's (P.O.V)

I don't like it when Chelsea said I'm going to call Liam (Olivia- O Liam- L)

L- Oh hey Liv did we forget something

O- Why haven't you told the boys about ur sister aka Winter

L- I am just not yet I will

O- Liam she is crying her eyes out because she things that she not cool to be ur sister

L- What Wint means everything to me u know what I'll tell the boys now ok tell her I love her bye Liv

Then Liam hanged up "Hey Chelsea come here" I said "Ye what up" "I got Liam to tell the boys and he said he loves you" "O My God THANK YOU THANK YOU" "what's going on" ask GGee "LIV GOT MY BROTHER TO TELL THE BOYS Yaaaaa"

Liam's (P.O.V)

"Boys I need to talk to you" "Ye what's up bro" ask Zayn "we'll I haven't told you the truth u see I have a sister" I said looking down "how old is she" ask Harry "Hazza she's not your type and she's like us oh 19" I said "so you u haven't told us u have a 19 year old sister and she a werewolves" Niall's said "Ye" I said.

So I told the boys about my sister but I didn't tell them that her wolfs name is Winter because Niall will kill me because I know they are mates but they don't know they are.

----------------------------------------
That is so far what you like comment for Chapter 2