Chapter Twenty

MEET JANE'S NEW NEIGHBORS!!!

Brynn Rumfullo as Brynn Wesley

A random boy as Brett Wesley

CHAPTER TWENTY

I woke up in a sweat. That nightmare almost gave me a heart attack. I rolled out of bed and dragged myself into Anna's room. My mom and the girls had to go to their jobs for meetings. I jumped on her bed as she was sent to the floor in a thud.

"Ow" she whined as she stood up with an annoyed expression.

"You could have woken me up in a better way?" Anna says in her sleepy expression.

"There was no better way. You're like Dinah, you both sleep like you haven't slept in days." I ramble.

Anna walks pass me and goes downstairs, I followed her into the kitchen and start searching for food.

Anna took out eggs and I decided to cook the toast.

As we finished, the doorbell ring and curiously turn my head to Anna who looked at me the same way.

"Don't look at me, go answer it!" Anna says.

I sigh and walk over to the door. I was only in my oversized twenty one pilots shirt and my white shorts and my hair was in a messy bun. I'd say I looked okay but it wasn't something I wear outside of the house.

The girl next door stood in front of me with a irritated smile while holding a plate of cookies. I don't know why she was the one holding cookies. I feel like it should be the other way around.

Her golden blonde hair was in waves and her bright blue eyes seemed like it could send anyone in a trance. And I was in that trance.

"You're supposed to say hey, welcome new neighbor, or something." I look down and then back at her.

"Um, hi. Welcome, new neighbor." I awkwardly say in the most slowest embarrassing way.

"Can I come in?" She asks in an annoyed voice but she seemed to look like she was enjoying my embarrassment.

I moved out the way to let her in. We headed into the kitchen and I set her plate of chocolate chip cookies on the table.Anna looked at me in the who is she way.

"Anna this is our new neighbor next door." I say.

"My name is Brynn" she quickly says.

Anna smiles but Brynn have her this look that could cut through your eyeballs.

Anna raises an eyebrow and I know it's the looks she gets when she's mad, I've been through to much to know.

"So what do you guys do around here." Brynn says once she quickly removes her eyes from Anna.

"Well, we usually go to the mall, and nothing much." Brynn rolls her eyes.

"You seem like you don't want to be here." Anna says giving her the same look.

"That's because I don't, I'd rather die then hang out with you two." Brynn sneers. Suddenly Anna stands up and grabs Brynn's arm and drags her out the door.

"You should leave." Anna says.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll be the last thing you see before you die."

Brynn scoffs before leaving quickly towards her house. I suddenly jump onto Anna's back and she carry's me to the living room to watch movies.