Im Going To Kick His Butt

Sangs POV

Some time in the middle of the night I wake up from a nightmare I can't quite remember. Looking around at the girls, I notice it's the first time we have all been fully clothed at the same time, actually, it's the the first time we've all been fully clothed in a pimp house. I sigh scratching my arm and turning over to watch the shadow out side the door.

Mentally, I know that it's either North or his other big friend but my heart beats faster every time I see it. All I can see is the men the girls would shield me from walking out of the designated rooms for the... Activities.

I shake my head and gather courage sitting up in the giant bed that smells of berries and something else I can't quite place. My feet touch the floor and I pull on the hem of a large black shirt that I was given by a boy with fire eyes and long, calloused fingers.

My footsteps are silent as I walk acrossed the room to the door. If the shadow belongs to North, I'm going to chew him out, then maybe hug him.

"Sang?" A sleepy whisper comes from the bed. I slowly turn around to see a sleep rumpled Emily.

"Go back to sleep." I whisper quietly back at her. She narrows her eyes at me for a minute before nodding slowly and laying back down.

I sigh again and turn around opening the door. North looks back at me on the other side of the hallway with wide brown eyes.

"Sang?" His voice is so much deeper than when we were kids. All thoughts of chewing him out fly out of the window as I close the door quietly behind me and close the distance between us.

I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his chest. His arms close around me pulling me even tighter into him. I can't keep my emotions in check and end up letting out a loud sob burying myself even deeper.

"Oh god baby why are you here?" He whispers. I can only shake my head, continuing to cry.

"I'm here, I'm here Sang. Jesus fuck you scared me, I didn't even recognize you there and then he said your name." He shudders and squeezes me to the point that I can't pull a breath into my lungs.

I tap at his thick, muscle laced arms until he loosens his hold alittle.

"North." I whisper clutching at his black shirt. I then remember why I came in here in the first place.

"North." I sniff looking up at him, trying to glare.

"Yeah Sang baby?" He whispers with a sad smile.

"Why in the world are you in a gang? Are you an idiot? Did your mama not teaching you anything? Don't answer that, I know she taught you better than this, I was raised with you." I hiss at him. He smirks at me and shakes his head.

"I'm not in a gang baby. We infiltrated to get a few of you out at a time." He smiles at me like that makes it better.

"You dummkopf! That doesn't make it any better if anything that makes it worse!" I feel my eyebrows raise as I pinch his arm.

"I'm not an idiot you little brat." He growls at me. I gasp and push myself away from him.

"I'm not a brat." I warn him off quietly. I don't feel like fighting but if he starts it I will finish it. He smirks again and takes a slightly playful step closer.

"Maybe you'd rather me call you a little shit." I try not to smile at his reference to our last fight as tiny kids.

"Be careful or I might call up your mama." I tell him smiling softly. He takes another step closer, towering over me with his height and size making me feel safer as he gets closer.

"I missed you Sang baby." He tells me pulling me back into his arms. I nod and allow him to wrap me up in him.

"I missed you too." I tell him. We stay like that for a few minutes breathing each other in.

"Let's go raid Victor's kitchen and I'll make you some cucumber salad." I shake my head grabbing his hand while he walks towards a flight of stairs.

"Can we have something warm?"

"I can make noodles quickly." My mouth starts watering at the thought of some chicken ramen noodles.

"Ramen noodle?" I ask quickly. His eyebrows furrow at my excitement but he nods.

"I'm sure we could find some." He tells me slowly.

I lick my bottom lip with excitement. Ramen noodles were like a delicacy in the house. Other than outdated lunch meat and slightly molding bread we didnt really have alot of food.

"Baby I have a few questions." North says. I nod spinning slightly on the bar stool North pulling up to let me watch him boil water and put the noodles in.
"How... Did he..." He stops himself from stuttering again by putting in a few ramen noodle packets.

"I only had to service a few men. Other than that the girls kept me away from it." I tell him after we start eating in the dimmed lights if the kitchen.

"So we didn't get to you in time." North says quietly, more to himself.

"Did you know I was there?" I ask confused, he shakes his head no but still looks guilty.

"North," I say grabbing his hand, "you couldn't have saved me if you didn't even know I was in the United States." I take a few more bites of noodles before continuing.

"Plus it was never sex, on hand jobs anf-" North quickly outs his large hand over my mouth, a few stray noodles hanging out of my mouth and being squished against his hand and my face.

"I can't right now baby, I will talk to you about that later, but right now I'm still fucking pissed." I nod and lick at his hand so I can continue eating the noodles. He shakes his head and takes his hand away wiping it on his jeans.

I give him a sad smile and nod my understanding. I didn't really want to talk about it right now either.

I realize that tomorrow when everyone wakes up, were going to have to deal with the fact that things have changed between us. We're going to have to deal with the fact that were not five years old anymore.

And I'm going to find a way to kick his butt for being so reckless.