House of Reunion

It was a typical Saturday in September, the week prior to the first term at school. In the kitchen held many baked goods and sweets prepared by Trudy, and in the living room sat Jerome Clarke, Fabian Rutter, Mara Jaffray, Eddie Sweet, Patricia Williamson, Alfie Lewis, Joy Mercer, Willow Jenks and KT Rush.

There were several warm hellos, some warmer than others.

"Is everyone here?" Fabian asked, intrigued.

"I believe so," Trudy said, smiling.

The clock stroke two o'clock when the door of Anubis house opened quietly.

Nina Martin walked into the living room, heads turning in astonishment. A drink slipped from the hand of Alfie Lewis.

"Nina, you're back!" Patricia shouted, delightfully.

Glowing, she said, "And I am not the only one who is back" as Amber Millington made an appearance.

Everyone sprung up and greeted everyone.
Eyes locked between Nina and Fabian in awe.
"I knew you would return," he said sweetly.
"My chosen one—"

"There seems to be a problem," Trudy said with great concern. "There's only 9 beds and far too many of you all. I will check the roster and see who were the first ones, it is only fair that way. The rest of you will go to Mr. Sweet and have it settled."
She picked up the list of the names of students and began to read
"Fabian Rutter, Joy Mercer, Patricia Williamson, Alfie Lewis, Amber Millington, Jerome Clarke, Eddie Sweet, Mara Jaffary—"
Only one more spot Nina worried.
"Well that can't be right," Trudy continued. "There is 8 names, and 9 beds."
"I'll take it! Squeeeeeee" Willow cried.
"No, please no!" Jerome begged.
"Everyone quiet please. Settle down!" Trudy pleaded.
"We are going to do this fair and square." She stated.
"Anubis match off?" Alfie suggested.
The living room door suddenly creaked open.
"Anubis residents, I have an announcement!" Mr. Sweet said, broadly.
"It appears that there has been a room situation. And I will make the decision. Willow Jenks and KT Rush, you will being staying at Isis House. Thank you all, see you in class."