chapter 2

chapter 2

so after going to the rest of my hanius classes i end up riding home with Mya when we got nhome Mya suggested that we go to the mall so i said whatever anything but columbian mall though its so dry and basic now so we go to towson mall a little further but they have more stores, and if my day couldnt get any better! some jerk takes are parking spot like who tf are you? but luckily we found anolther  spot and we get out to see him "sorry dork did we take your spot" "nooo we drove around the parking lot for fun then we saw a spot and said hey lets those jerks have it" completed with an eyeroll " you have quite the attitude there dont you dork" he said smirking " ugh if your gonna talk to me dont call me dork you douche my name is Symone"i said more annoyed then anything " well Symone if you lose the attitude you and your friend can hang with us" he said chuckling with his friends "what makes you think we wanna hang out with you" i said with an eyeroll "who wouldnt want to i mean look at me im pretty damn sexy" he said with a cute-ish smile turning to look at Mya and we start busting out laughing  he turns with a straight face " you dont think im good looking" "ehh your alright but i've seen far better" if you coulda seen his face o my gosh it was hilarious "but theres 2 thins we're laughing at 1. how could anyone be so conceded 2.we would rather bite off our tongs and then cut off our hands" i said the last part with a *im to good for you attitude" and my usal smirk he looked so surprised "oh that is it" next thing i knew im upside down on his shoulders looking at Mya and she's on his friend's Chase's shoulder and there running with us on them gosh what are these guys on steroids but i look and we're headedtowards the fountain "OH MY GOD PUT US DOWN YOU IDIOT THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!" next thing i me and Mya are in the fountain soaking wet "next time you wont be so rude"  "Xavier im going to hunt you down find your house and tie you to a chair wake you by yanking your hair then im gone to contiuosly beat you until you feel like your going to die then leave and let you suffer alone after you watch me get a couple huge dogs take a major dump in your jordans and K'Ds" i said and gave him a pure evil death glare he looked horrified "you wouldnt dare" he said with a look of pure fear" "bet" i said with a evil smirk on my face . He walked away "see you later"i said evily " in your dreams dor... i mean symone" " not even in your wildest fanasty" i quickly retorted so after Xavier and Chase left me and Mya stayed in the son to dry off ater we were almost completly dry we decided to go back to her houseshe got some clothes and went to my house where the planning began...

We stayed up all night just messing around and planning on ways to provoke him. But we also did a little stalking we were true creeps we tried to find his weakness the only thing that we've found is that he is terrified of...........black cats! Exactly the "bad boy" is afraid of a black cat i mean i dont like them they remind me of witches and stuff but we figured we would get a bunch of pictures and put them everywhere and then when he not looking take them down so people think he is crazy its gonna be hilarious then we're gonna get a black cat and put in his car after school before he leaves of course i would never leave poor kitty in there so im thinking and Mya comes "are you sure you dont like Xavier" "ugh he is so erky i cant believe you would say that hes like a devil in a angels mask hes goodlooking but he ughh" "well i think his friend Chase is cute" Mya he threw you in a fountain" Maybe they were flirting"  and that gother a serious eyeroll "yea and then me and X and you and Chase will get married at the same time and then we'll ride away  to our honeymoon on a unicorn and we'll each have 2 kids a boy and girl and they will all be bestfriends and get married and the cycle will contiue" i said sarcasticly "sounds like you've put a lot of though into this so whens the day should we send out save the dates" after that we both bust out laughin then put are clothes together for tommrow im more of a tomboyish type person but somedays i like to dress up and sense tommrow is friday why not. So i picked out this really cool graphic tee with my instagram name on it @_royallty__ and a bunchof peoples name on it i designed i really thinks it cool then a pair of royal blue skinny's and my new nikes with a cookie monster design on it and but my bang kinda to the side and since my hair is thick ish i had to drown it in conditioner mainly cause it smelt good yessaaa #panteen  but yea and Mya had on pink skinny's and a plain white v-neck with a hand drawn heart that i drew,  but we was gonna b tf cute tommrow.

"OH MY GOD MYA WAKE UP ITS 7:45" 

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME SCHOOL STARTS IN 20 MINUTES"

good thing we showered last  night so we washed up real quick and put are bomb outfits last night and brushed our hair and scrubbed the morning breath away and was out the house in less than 10 minutes if all fails we can just say our bus was late but we got to class just as the bell rang and then put our revenge to a start since we have a free period we broke int to X's locker and put a whole bunch of pics of cats in there so that it freaked him out  and when wegot to lunch we were all laughing and havig a good time me Mya, Diavion, Dashana, Jamaya,and Madison i kinda just wanted it to be me and Diavion i like love her and she told me she did too and we kinda go out like we act like it but we dont actually date its complicated but everyone can see it and say we a cute couple like we walk down the hall holding hands sometimes we always near each other and walk each other to class but idek i just know i love her with everything and we in there geeking and here comes this prick " Ay dork did you break into my locker and put these littledevils in here" before i can say anything Diavion already up screamin at him " i dont know who the hell you think your talking too cause you aint talkin to my baby like that" "HAHA so know this dork has another dork fightin her battles" "first of all you little  heathen she is not a dork and your only calling us dorks because you secretly wanna be as smart as us but you wanna know the diffrence we actually do our homework,classwork, and drills but you sit there and try to look cool when the real reason you dont do your work is because you dont get it and instead of asking for help you try to act likeyou dont give a care in the world your nothing but a poser!!" and the next thing i know here comes the "queen b of our school Cher comes up and smacks me and i was beyond stunned but before i can react Mya and Dashana and Jamya and Madison holding me back because Diavion had already stepped into action as soon as i see that little slut hit her i was done i went after her and no-one could hold me back i jumped on her and started punching her i couldnt help it its one thing to go after me but Diavion oh hell no i was done. after about 1 good hits and punches i was pulled off by the security guards i saw her get up and she was bloody so i walked away with a smirk on my face and blew them a kiss and gave them the bird and thats when i lost my rep as "the good girl"