Chapter 6

Trolololololol💕

Yes, IT'S CHAPTER 6😁

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Sasuke, but if I did, I would- *starts thinking dirty*😍

Anyways, here ya go!👇

Naruto PoV

To say I surprised was an understatement. When I felt Sasuke's lips on my forehead, I was flabbergasted.

"Sasuke....."

He looked at me, mortified. "Oh hell no, you were awake?!" He literally yelled.

I didn't mind that. "Sasuke, you... you like me?!"

Holy fudging ramen shizzles, if he liked me then....

He stopped freaking out. Sasuke glanced at me with a slight glare. "What..... er, maybe?"

I couldn't help it. A silly grin spread across my face, and I jumped on him, my mind going bonkers.

I immediately pressed my lips against his.

At first he seemed shocked. His lips were really warm and smooth, though slightly chapped. But after a moment, Sasuke shoved me against the bed and attacked my mouth.

He nibbled on my lower lip, asking for entrance. I granted him it. His hot, slick tongue invaded mine, exploring it thoroughly. I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped my lips.

Sasuke stopped and stared at me.

"HEll, you're responsive."

I flushed. "S-shut up, Teme."

Sasuke pecked my cheek. 'Im just messing with you, dobe." He told me.

Then, I heard a flash. My head turned around.

Standing there was Iruka and Kakashi with cameras.

I yelped, and dove behind Sasuke.

Sasuke growled angrily.

"You-You- GO AWAY!" He yelled, and wrapped a strong arm protectively around my waist. He pulled me toward his muscled chest.

Kakashi laughed so hard, he had to lean on Iruka for support. Iruka looked like he was struggling to hold back his giggles.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed and his eyebrow twitched. Kakashi and Iruka saw this, and they both stopped laughing. They slowly backed out, then ran.

Sasuke smirked, apparently satisfied.

"I have you alllllll to myself now, Na-Ru-To..." He purred, and slowly began suckling on my neck. He went lower and lower, and i couldnt help the whimper that escaped my mouth.

He stopped, and the corner of his mouth lifted. "You..." He kissed me again and again, causing me to whimper louder.

"...Are so cute." He finished, and shoved me against the bedpost. He nibbled on my jawline, and his hands were dangerously low on my hips.

My ears flicked, and my tail wrapped around his waist. I groaned slightly, and pulled him closer.

Just as Sasuke's hand was creeping under my shirt, Iruka and Kakashi banged in. Again.

Kakashi one-eyed smiled.

"GET UP!!!" Iruka laughed.

"LET'S GO! WE HAVE A MISSION, LOVEBIRDS!" Kakashi cried cheerfully.

I flushed red as he said that, and quickly pulled my ninja clothes on. Sasuke did the same, and was done in about a minuet.

Sasuke was cranky, so he stalked over and kicked Kakashi in the stomach as hard as he could. I giggled.

Kakashi scowled. "I hate you. Anyways, lets go. We're meeting the prince and princess at the front of the gate." He wrapped an arm around Iruka and walked out.

Sasuke sighed and pulled me closer. "Ill make you mine later." I turned red and smacked him.

"Don't say that so-so loudly!" I squeaked. Damn, I wasn't supposed to squeak.

Sasuke laughed. It was a godly sound.

"Let's just get this mission over with, babe. Then we can have some FUN, Na-ru-to."

I hid my face in my hands.

"Have you no shame?" I mumbled, my voice muffled. Sasuke only kissed my cheek in response.

After one hundred million years, we got ready and on our way.

When we arrived at the castle, my jaw dropped.

"WHOAA! SASUKE, LOOK! ITS SO BIG!" I yelled in excitement. I bet 100 of my tiny apartments could it in it.

Sasuke hmmphed. "My house is the size of that." He told me smugly. I sweat dropped.

Kakashi wrapped an arm around Iruka. "Stop bickering, lovebirds. We have a prince and princess to meet!"

"Speak for yourself." I muttered.

I really don't like this chapter. it's too rushed.😪

Oh well. R&R! Pleeeeeeease....💕💕💕

~Katherine- OUT!✌