Obi-Wan didn't respond to her. With a frown, she looked over at him to see his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes glued to the floor.

"What's wrong?" She asked him.

Obi-Wan jumped slightly, and looked over to her with a tired expression. He tried to smile, but it came out more like a twitch of the lips. "It is a beautiful city." He agreed with her.

That was enough. Azel smiled sadly at him, and placed a hand on his arm to squeeze it reassuringly. Obi-Wan never shared what it was like for him when the Jedi fell. She can only imagine what he must have gone through, and admire the strength it took for him to move on on another planet. 

The tram reached its destination outside of the city. When Azel stepped out she realized they are only transferring from a tram to a speeder. They stopped at a small facility that is a speeder shop.

They walked inside the building to find they are the only two around, except for the man behind the desk. He has dark hair, tan skin, and is wearing blue and silver robes that cover his entire body from the neck down. 

He looked up when they entered and his eyes lit up greatly.

"Obi-Wan!" He announced and walked up to Obi-Wan with his arms outstretched in joy. His hands poke out from beneath the robes. The fabric showed no gaps between the arms and torso, giving it a wing-like appearance. Azel wondered how he is wearing something that doesn't have typical sleeves, as comfortable as it looks it must be rather confining.

The man gave Obi-Wan a hug, and then pulled back to look at him with a dark expression. "I thought all the Jedi were-"

"Not quite," Obi-Wan cut him off with a tight smile. "And it's important no one else knows we are here." He said sternly. 

The man turned to Azel just then, as if only noticing her presence at Obi-Wans mention of we.

He smiled at her. "I am Maxwell," he said and gave her his hand to shake.

"Azelynn," she gave him her name and shook his hand.

"It is my pleasure, Madame Azelynn," he said and kissed her knuckles. "And your secret is safe with me," He said to Azel with a wink. She tried to fight back a blush but to no avail, Obi-Wan tried to ignore his feelings of annoyance at Maxwell for advancing on her. He was always one with the ladies.

Obi-Wan decided they need to get out of there as quickly as possible. "We need a speeder to the farms, you know which one."

Maxwell smiled at him. "You're in luck too. The couple living there is off planet for a few months. They've traveled to Naboo for the summer season."

Obi-Wan smiled at him. "Perfect, we will leave the place exactly as we've found it."

"Come with me," Maxwell said and led them out back. There are rows upon rows of speeders. Maxwell led them to the very last row, and to the very last speeder.

"You kept it," Obi-Wan said happily. There they stood in front of a simple speeder, yellow in color, and rather small. But it should hold the two of them for where they need to go.

"I couldn't sell it, I'm far too sentimental." Maxwell answered.

"I'm very grateful, Maxwell." Obi-Wan said and patted him on the shoulder.

Obi-Wan walked over and dropped his bag in the small back seat. Azel came over and did the same. He jumped into the drivers seat, Azel followed suit in the passenger seat. The space is tight, making them nearly shoulder-to-shoulder. Maxwell tossed him the keys.

"Thank you my friend, and may the Force be with you," Obi-Wan said to him.

"And to you." Maxwell said, looking at Azel the entire time. He winked at her again before the speeder turned around and they drove off.