Obi-Wan turned to her when he zipped up his duffel bag and flung it over his shoulder. "Ready?"

Azel nodded, and Obi-Wan ushered her out of the ship and onto the platform.

The moment Azel stepped out of the ship, she gaped in awe. All around them stood massive silver and glass skyscrapers that glisten in the setting sun. The buildings reach so high that they look like they could touch the clouds. Over the edge of the landing platform, Azel can just barely see the ground, but she can tell there is movement down there. 

There are sky speeders driving to and fro on all different levels of air. Some of the traffic is higher, and some lower, but it's all staying orderly in their invisible lanes. 

Azel read briefly about what this planet was like, but she never pictured it as anything this beautiful. 

"Azel," Obi-Wan spoke from behind her as he gently touched her arm for her attention. She tore her eyes away from the city and looked at Obi-Wan. "We need get going." He said.

Azel nodded, and he guided her over to a podium where there is a man standing with a holopad. He is older, average-looking and dressed in a standard gray uniform.

"Good evening," he greeted. Azel could see some of his silver hair peaking through his gray cap, and his light eyes are as dull looking as his clothing is. "How long are we housing your ship?" He asks them.

"For the summer season," Obi-Wan replied.

"I'll need a name, your ships ID number, and a signature." The man said in monotone to Obi-Wan. Azel imagines he has to go through this routine multiple times a day.

Obi-Wan glanced at Azel and then to the man. "The name is Arrin," Obi-Wan hoped Azel would catch on.

"Sur name?" He asks without looking up from his device. 

"Dameron," Azel filled in. The man typed it into his holopad.

"ID is JS-277591." Obi-Wan continued.

After a moment the man flipped the pad around and handed it to Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan handed it to Azel, she took it and placed her finger onto the screen to sign with her print.

"It's her families ship," Obi-Wan said in answer to the mans questioning gaze.

"We will take good care of it," the man said with a forced smile. "Enjoy your stay, you will find the trams two levels below that will take you anywhere in the city."

"Thank you," Obi-Wan answered and began walking down the pathway to the doors, Azel just behind him. Once they were out of earshot, Obi-Wan spoke. "They have my name and prints in the system," he explained. "If there are Empire spies, the first thing they will notice is my ship is logged here."

"And my last name will draw attention," Azel added.

"Yes," Obi-Wan nodded and led them to the glass elevators. Inside Obi-Wan pressed the button for two levels lower.

The doors closed. "Will anyone recognize you?" She asked.

Obi-Wan turned to her, "I'm counting on it," he smiled. It only confused Azel more, but she didn't say a word as they exited the elevator and approached a tram. There are several different ones on this level, but Obi-Wan guided them to the first one on the left just before the doors closed. It began moving. Azel sat next to the window, and Obi-Wan just beside her.

"This city is beautiful," She said to him as she gazed out the window at the passing buildings. The sun is almost set, and the red sky is reflecting of the buildings.