PART 8

Unexpected visitor

Lucario POV🔮

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?!?" I asked, more like screamed in horror "KILL IT NOW!!" Mewtwo yelled. We got outside and started attacking it.
Braixen and Zoroark shot from the distance while Infernape, Greninja and I slashed it repeatedly "THIS IS NOT WORKING!!" yelled Infernape yelled "NO SHIT!!!" Zoroark yelled back "WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAP!!!" Braixen shut them up. "Eat this..." We heard Mewtwo say when he threw some kind of container that exploded but it didnt do any damage, light came out of it. The thing stood still not able to see so I took this opportunity to pin him down and start slashing his chest at a fast pace, blood was everywhere and everyone looked at me shocked, even Zoroark, now I look like a monster to them. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I ran away to the forest so they couldn't chase me "LUCARIO!!!" I didnt cared who it was I just kept running but came to a halt because I was tackled by a group of those things... "NO!! LET ME GO!!!" they laughed at me and knocked me out.

Zoroark POV🎃

"NO!!!! LUCARIO COME BACK!!!" it was no use by now he was too deep in the forest. I was going to break down but a voice stopped me They kidnap me!! Help me!! I heard a voice in my head and Im pretty sure the others did too. "Thats Lucario!! He can use telekinesis!!" Mewtwo informed "Im sure they will use him for whatever that blueprint was..." "We should go to the city and investigate!" Braixen said "Yeah!! We need to go!!" Im not losing you Lu... Not now or ever... "Lets go!!!"
Mewtwo teleported us to the city, it was almost a ghost town if you ask me, there were only some humans and pokemons. Greninja held the blueprint still trying to figure where the building shown in there was. "Wait, isnt that Malakas corporation?" Braixen asked. We all looked at her puzzled "I know where to head to!! Follow my lead!!" We did and soon we were in front of a building that said 'Μαλακαs corp.' "Shit..." Braixen suddenly said "I know what they are planning to do..." "What is it!?" I asked desperately wanting an answer "Malakas corporation is known for creating pokeballs, any type, if Im not wrong theyre trying to sell BOWs in the Bio terrorist market..." She looked pale "If they do, everyone in the world will be affected by BOWs!!" I froze. "We wont let that happen." My words were as cold as ice. They nodded "Lets just destroy this place" Greninja suggested "And take anything important!" Infernape said "Its settled then, lets do it!!" Mewtwo encouraged and we got in to action. I went in killing spree in the scientists, Mewtwo and Infernape destroyed everything and Braixen with Greninja went to search for something useful. I finished with all the humans in the building and the others destroying, but Braixen and Greninja hadnt come out yet, we started to worry but just then. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! RUN YOU WANKERS RUUUUUN!!!!" Braixen and Greninja said at the same time, we didnt understood why but then we saw it. A giant BOW ahead of us. We started screaming and running "MEWTWO TELEPORT US!!!" I yelled "WE CANT LEAVE THE CITY WITH THAT AROUND!!!" he answered "THERE!! THOSE WIRES LOOK DAMAGED!! LETS DRAG HIM THERE!!!" we ran towards the wires and when he stepped in them he started like, malfunctioning. It collapsed on to the ground and started melting leaving a horrifying scent in the air. We coughed and coughed until the scent disappeared. Now Mewtwo teleported us back. "Okay I got something not so good..." Her voice cracked. "What is it?" I wondered. She sighed and took yet another VHR case.

Team Plasma

PROJECT 'AURA'

The energy waves emitted through BOWs can only be seen by aura. An ability that some humans have and pokemons. Mostly LUCARIOS.
If a LUCARIO is fused with a B+ virus BOW it will become a 'HAOS'.

Only LUCARIOS can be fused, if an aura human is fused it would create a beast incapacitated to receive orders and would destroy everything in front of it.

"Wh- what...? Lu- Lucario will d- die...?" I was crying and sobbing uncontrollably right now. "I CANT LOSE HIM!!!!" I yelled "WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!!" Greninja looked behind the VHR case and said "HERE'S AN ADDRESS!!! MAYBE LUCARIO IS THERE!!!" I snatched the case away from him and read it. I knew where this was. "I know where this is. Lets go" thay all nodded and Mewtwo teleported us there after I told him where it was. Now we're hidden waiting for the right time to strike, to save Lu, My Lu...
"We'll get loud. Kill everyone. Find and get Lucario back and destroy this place and everything in it." Braixen stated. I need to make them suffer. I MUST.

We got in from the front and killed anyone near "Braixen and Infernape go left. Greninja and Mewtwo go right. I'll go up." They nodded and did as told. I got in an elevator and pressed the highest floor button. I waited and waited. Finally the doors opened and I stepped outside. All security was down so I got to the room with the giant door and there he was. "Lu..." I whispered. I shook him and he waked up "LU!!!" I yelled "Zo- Zoro...?" He managed to say "Yes Lu!! Its me!! I came to save you!!" He started to close his eyes "no. NO!! DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!" he did it. Be stayed awake "I dont know how much I will resist..." "you will!! Please babe stay with me!!!" I ran to the door only to be stopped by a lady in a blue knee dress, long sleeved without covering her back, almost exposing her boobs, with with beyond knee leather boots.

"Now, where do you think you're going~?" She asked in an elegant voice "Far from here!!!" I snapped at her "I dont think so honey~" she pulled out a pistol only to be thrown away by an arrow "Really Jessica? You've learned anything but suck Simmons d*ck"
"Braixen!!!" "Hello honey, take him out." "But what about you?" "I'll take this." I hesitated but then ran at full speed to the elevator and pressed the lobby button. Everything was on fire. The building was on fire, then the elevator went descending very quickly, if it falled down we would die. I jumped through the crystal and landed in a bunch of bodies, gross I know, the elevator behind me crashed making an explosion, I ran to the exit as fast as I could.

I did it

I was out

Lu was safe

We made it.

No. Where's the others!!!???