PART 2

Malfunctions and Braixen

Braixen🃏

Zoroark POV🎃

WHATS WRONG WITH ME?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL HIM AND EAT HIM AM I THAT WEAK?! Sigh. Who am I kidding I can't kill him, he helped me afterall and im not that ungrateful to do it. Let's see how things work, until I can trust him everything will be fine.
"Good morning Zoroark!" Said a cheery yet tired voice "good morning Lu" "L-Lu?" "Hehe, Like it?" "Y-yeah, anyway wanna go for a walk?" Lu said as he tossed me a bunch of berries "sure thing, let's move it" and as we got outside we ate our berries. We kept walking and walking until we reached the lake when we first met. And it was all peacefull and silent as Lu and I stared at eachothers eyes, I went a llitle closer and saw him blush, I smirked. Everything was going perfect until a weird pokemon came out of nowhere and attacked us using dark pulse sending us to the ground and above.

Braixen🃏
I was jumping tree from tree until I heard an explosion and cries out for help "Huh?!" My head snapped to the origin of the sound and I went there as fast as possible. When I got there I saw an irreconcilable pokemon attacking a Zoroark and a Lucario, they were at the edge of death but the Zoroark kept trying to protect the Lucario.This is, interesting... Before he could attack I throw him a heavy branch and he kept trying to see where did it came from. I giggled, made a front flip in the air and stood gracefully in front of te pokemon. "Hasn't someone tought you manners?" I said in my elegant voice "Fuck off!! Before I kill you too!!" "Guess we're going through the bad way then..." He tried to punch me but I countered going down, making a 360 turn kicking his NUTS and backed off "tch, this is easier than expected" I then punched him in the face and jumped so I could wrap my legs around his head, turn him then sending him to the ground with a loud *THUD* I got up and taunted "Aww, you're no fun" putting my paw in my hip. "Now" my voice was threatening "You have about 3 seconds to get out of my sight before I break something more than your dignity" without thinking it twice it ran away. I turn around to find the Zoroark and Lucario shocked. "I suppose I shall introduce myself, Im Braixen, not your everyday pokemon" "No shit" said the Zoroark, I just snorted "Im Zoroark and this cutie is Lucario" Lucario blushed but waved, I squealed "awwww, you guys are so cuteeeee!!!" Now the both blushed and I giggle "Well it was nice meeting you boys, but I gotta run" "Wait!!" I turn around with bored eyes "I wanted to know if you had where to live?" Said Zoroark "What kind of question is that?" He looked embarrassed "Of couse I don't" I said as I laughed, he looked relived he didn't messed up "Well wanna live with us?" This time Lucario asked "But of course" and with that we headed to their home.

We arrived and it was a cave How delightful they made me a bed with wood and leaves and it looked quite comfy if I say so myself. We ate and then EVERYTHING WAS AWKWARD what do I do to kill this awful moment... I got it!! "So... Ever heard of the 6 questions game?" They shook their heads "Oh well, let me explain" Now they nodded "You must ask one of us  20 questions and the questioned one must answer, easy!" They looked excited now "Alright, I'll start..." I look over Zoroark "Zoroark" he nods.

GAME STARTS

RAIXEN🃏 ASKS
ZOROARK🎃 ANSWERS

Can I call you Zoro and Lucario Lu?
Yes
Favorite color?
Red
How did you and Lu met?
At the river you saved our butts
Do you know how to fight?
Like you? Kinda...
(Whisper) do you like Lu~?
Nods* and you squeal
(Whisper) need help with that~?
Sighs* yes...

GAME STARTS
ZOROARK🎃 ASKS
LUCARIO🔮 ANSWERS

Favorite color?
Blue
How long  have you lived here?
2 years or so
Do you like aventures?*wiggles eyebrows
I guess..??(unsure what it means)
Are you outgoing or shy?
Shy...
Are you gay or straight?
*silence*
Why won't you answer the question?
*murmurs something under his breath

Zoroark was dissapointed but let it go and now it was Lucario's turn to ask Braixen.

GAME STARTS
LUCARIO🔮 ASKS
BRAIXEN🃏 ANSWERS

How did you find us?
Dialy routine jumping over trees, you know, the usual
Favorite color?
Orange
Do you like music?
But of course!!
How do you know how to fight like that?
Im a survivor, I learned stuff out there
Do you like us? As friends of course
I find you 2 quite interesting.
Are you fine living with us?
I don't find any problem!

"Well I guess we should head to sleep" said Zoroark "Im quite tired too" answered Braixen "good night you two" wished Lucario "good night" both Zoroark and Braixen finally said.