Big Thunder Mountain

~Alex's POV~
"Sub, you are such a chicken!" I said as I pushed Sub into the line. 4 year olds ride this, 80 year olds ride this, Sub can ride it! Sub hesitantly walked into the line while I followed him. After a long boring 45 minute wait we were finally on the ride. Sub looked a little more eager to ride by then. I got got in a seat with Sub in the middle of the train, Denis sat with Corl behind us, and poor Fletch sat behind Denis and Corl all alone. The ride took off and Sub had an expression of nervousness on his face.
~Sub's POV~
I was actually more nervous that I was gonna get sick or something than I was of the actual ride. We went into a dark tunnel with a few dips first. This already seemed too intense for me at least. We started going up the first hill through a beautiful cave. Hearing the sound of the chain lift gives me bad memories of when I tried rollercoasters when I was little. We went down the hill and went through dips and turns and tunnels. It was cool, but I was not enjoying it. I hate rollercoasters. Everyone else was having a great time and I was just sitting there like "I don't feel good" There were 2 more hills, but finally I was off the ride. I slowly walked to a bench to sit down and rest. Less than a minute later, Alex screams "Who wants to go on Splash Mountain?!" My rest got cut short as we walked to Splash Mountain.