Mission Space

~Corl's POV~
"I can't wait to go on Mission Space!" I said as we went into the line. "Me too!" Denis replied. "Me three!" Alex added in. We all were so excited to have the time of our lives. We were even riding the intense version of it which was mine and Alex's idea. Denis was not very fond of the idea, but he didn't mind sticking with it. We waited in a 30 minute line until we got to the area where we line up. We watched a warning video that said things like don't ride if you get motion sickness and bla bla bla bla bla. "This ride is definitely not for Sub" I joked. After what seemed like forever, we all got into the ride, and we tilted back for the launch.
~Denis's POV~
"3,2,1!" We took off pretty fast and started spinning in space. I wished we could of went on the mild one so we didn't have to get dizzy afterwards. We spun and bounced in space as some people had to press certain buttons to "control" the spaceship. Finally, we landed on the planet and the ride was over. "That was awesome!" Corl screamed. "I know, it was sooooo awesome and cool!" Alex replied. "I mean, it was ok" I said to them. The ride made me pretty dizzy to be honest, but it wasn't that bad. After we got off, it was already time for lunch. We rushed to the greenhouse building to eat some lunch.