jacob x reader

I fall on my bed and stare at the ceiling losing my Thaughts completely.

" (y/n)? (Y/n)? Are you in there?" Said the sweet yet devilish voice of my husband. I smile as I return back to reality.

"Yes jacob, where else would I be?"
Jacob laughed as he opened the door to my train cart. I sat up on the bed and smiled at him.

"Was you sleeping? Without me?" He said as he jumped onto the bed and Sat beside me.

I raised an eyebrow sarcastically.
"And that's a crime because?"

Jacob stared into my (e/c) eyes before pulling that wild grin. He pulled me down and pinned me to the bed. His amber eyes glistened in the fade light before leaning in to my ear.

" Because (y/n), I said so." He grinned and bit the top of my ear which a gasp slightly before he pressed his firm lips against mine.

" Jacob... I. . I." I giggled, there was no way I could stop him now, I couldn't think of any excuse... but I'm not complaining.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
A while later
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I woke up naked and buried into the loving arms of my husband.
I tried to slip through but his arm wrapped round my waist and pulled me back close.

" it's to early...* he mumbled before burying his head in my neck. I shrugged and fell back asleep.

Sorry it's not long but I hope you liked and please leave suggestions for which assassin you want next ♡