FIVE

Lucas pov
I decided to make amari
Some homemade croissants and hot chocolate in bed and crêpe
End of pov

Lucas knock knock babe?

Amari come in *wearing sleeping shorts and tank top*

Lucas I made u breakfast *Giving her a plate*

Amari aww... But doesn't make up for you eating the desserts

Lucas ring ring hello...I'm with a friend rn... I'll see you later..Bye love you beep

Amari what in the actual fuck!! *I tell putting plate down and hopping out of bed and about to yell at him*

Lucas Don't yell at me !

Amari nigga I'm going to fucking yell 1. You say I'm just your friend 2. You tell them u coming over 3. You say u fucking love her. And yes her nigga I seen the caller ID *I yell clapping in between words*

Lucas *pushes amaris hands* man gtf!

Amari Lucas I don't give 2 flying fucks about who you are so u not gone put yo hands on me *I yell*

Lucas u let yo 'family' put they hands on you violently and sexually !!

Amari fuck you! *I yell flicking him off*

Lucas *grabs amari arm* amari I'm not gone let you talk to me that way slut!!

Amari *I whimpered* gtf off me Lucas fucking sorry ass nigga *snatching my arm*

Lucas amari!! *I yell pushing her into a wall*

Amari *I swing at him punching him in the jaw and run downstairs*

Amari pov
I started running and he grabbed me by my hair and threw me hard to the floor and started crying then closed my eyes ready to get hit
End of pov

Lucas *breathing heavy* I'm not gone let a child put they hands on me especially not a female at that... This yo last chance and yo ass out get up and get cleaned up

Amari *stands up* no! *I ran out the door down the street then bumped into someone*

?? Damn girl watch o- CTO
Are you OK *she says helping me up*

Amari yea I'm amari thx

?? I'm Morgan come inside *leads amari inside*

Amari thx but how old are you

Morgan 18 wbu ?

Amari 17 in 4 days

Morgan excuse me asking but what happened?

Amari I ran away from home *I say fast not wanting to tell her the full truth*

Morgan do you have anywhere else to stay?

Amari no um my famil- well parents died when I was 12 and my uncle adopted and he beats and rapes me *I sigh putting my head down*

Morgan u can be my roomie if you like *smiling from ear to ear*

Amari I can't do that I have money to stay in a hotel I can't *I say shaking my head*

Morgan nope nope nope *shaking her head* I need the company I have no one to talk to..Plzzz?? *Interwining her finger practically begging on her knees*

Amari yea sure *I say laughing*

Morgan yaay Come to ur room it's right by mines and it's huge walk- in closet and everything*she says leading me to a beautiful room pink and vanilla room*

Amari whoah how do you pay for this?

Morgan I have my ways *I say smirking*

Amari wait are you a *looks both ways* a prostitute

Morgan ugh no!! A stripper

Amari I heard they make lots of money and don't even have to show their goods

Morgan yep and not one clothing has to be off *smiling*

Amari damn girl but thank you *hugs her*

Morgan no problemo mama cita *laughing*

•she Puerto rican•

Khaos man Lucas why tf would you put yo hands on her?!?! *Yells pacing back and forth*

Will fr man we can't even call her she ain't got her phone. man.. fuck Lucas *slaps wall*

Dillyn-troy we know he didn't mean it she'll come around she knows we're worried trust me if she not back in a day or so then we'll worry cuz she has no other family so... Yea

Lucas *sighs*

Khaos she better that's my lil nigglet

Lucas pov
I never seen will this worked up over a female even the ones that are his he's hitting things and can't even keep still I fucked up big time..
End of pov

•at Morgan and amari house•

Amari so yo bf slept with yo best friend so you fucked his daddy and almost married his dad* I say trying to keep my composure*

Morgan yep *I say popping the p*

Amari *I bust out laughing and start rolling * I'm g- gonna p-e-e *runs to restroom and comes out still laughing*

Morgan and I kissed his baby momma but a bitch ain't gay nigga better think twice before he try to cheat on a bad bitch*laughing*

Morgan (above)

Amari girlll u are hell *tryin to stop laughing*

Morgan what you wanna do?

Amari um...Let's go on a food shopping spree and come back and make food* I say dead ass serious*

Morgan hell yeah! I say grabbing my keys running outside* I'll beat you

Amari shotgun *I yell Quieting down realizing I'm the only person there and walk in the car staring straight forward*

Morgan *bust out laughing* bitvh u dumb!! *Screams laughing*

Amari haha laugh it up now drive hoe *I say sarcastically*

• 6 hours later•

Amari *I ran to Morgan room and hopped in her bed under her covers* I heard something by the window I'm sleeping here end of discussion *scooting close to Morgan*

Morgan *laughs and scoots close also* ok

•they fall asleep•

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

VOTE
COMMENT