his stomach churns with dread as he imagines the possible ideas that jungkook could have.

"o-oh yeah? what's the reward?" taehyung asks, swallowing hard.

oh god, please don't let it be too bad-

"how about a kiss for every correct question?.

oh that's not too bad.
after a second of considering, taehyung gives a small nod. "fine, okay."
he clears his throat, "so every answer you get correct earns a, um. ahem, a kiss. if it's incorrect - you don't get one. there's gonna be," taehyung stops.

short quizzes are better in this situation.

"-let's do five questions."

"only five questions?" jungkook asks, cocking a knowing eyebrow.
taehyung, cheeks red, clears his throat again, "yes."

"u-uhm, so first question!" taehyung takes the textbook and reads one question from the mini quiz prepared by the book. "what's tephra?"

"ash fall."

. . that's correct.

taehyung read and rereads the text denoting the answer. he keeps his gaze trained on the textbook, his cheeks heating up.

"well, is it correct?" jungkook says, leaning against the headboard of taehyung's bed, trying to hide his smile.

"yeah, it is." taehyung mumbles, darting his red away from jungkook's grin. just do it, taehyung.
he shuffles where jungkook's sitting on his bed with his eyes downcast, and finally looks up at jungkook.

"close your eyes." taehyung murmurs, chewing on his lower lip. jungkook does so, his face calm but a smile was hinted.

taehyung nervously smiles and closes the space between his and jungkook's face and swiftly plants a kiss on his forehead, moving away as soon he's done.

"you didn't say what type of kiss or where to kiss." taehyung says, coughing awkwardly when jungkook furrows his brows a little.

"okay fair enough, but next time it's a kiss on the lips."

"hmm, maybe maybe not." taehyung shrugs playfully.
"okay next question, name the two types of volcanoes."

"shield and composite." jungkook once again answers quickly, startling taehyung.
wow, he's actually been listening to me, taehyung feels his heart swell with pride.

his heart deflates when he sees that jungkook's correct though. nevertheless, taehyung rises from his seat opposite the elder and shuffles forward using his knees.

"that's um, correct." taehyung murmurs and leans forward as jungkook closes his eyes again.

feeling a suddenly burst of bravery, taehyung lifts both hands to jungkook's cheeks, pressing them against his skin before leaning in to peck jungkook's nose, giggling all the while. taehyung pulls away and looks down at jungkook who wrinkles his nose and laughs. he laughs too, moving away.

taehyung's glad he kissed his nose, glad that jungkook seemed to be enjoying this tutoring session along with him, glad that he was laughing.
with a smile, taehyung plops back on to  the bed and reads the next question.

"can you tell me somewhere that has a volcano?"

jungkook focus
this time jungkook takes his time to answer, searching for an answer in his mind. because although he had wanted actual kisses on the lips, he thoroughly enjoyed taehyung's little kisses.

"uhm." jungkook says, bringing his lower lip between his teeth as he thinks.

"want to give up?" taehyung asks. jungkook shakes his head but stops midway when the answer finally comes up to him.

"iceland! ey-, ey- uh how do you say it??"

"eyjafjallajokull?" taehyung quips.

jungkook snaps his fingers, "yeah that one."

"correct as well." taehyung hums, once again he crawls over to jungkook, who's hoping for a proper kiss this time.

he doesn't get one. instead, taehyung cups his left cheek and presses a kiss against his right.

jungkook's surprised at the sudden non-awkward kisses and touches taehyung's giving, wondering where the previous blushing taehyung had gone. he decides that he likes it though.

this time, taehyung doesn't bother returning to his seat. instead, he sits kneeling directly in front of jungkook.

jungkook groans as he outstretches his stiff legs. his long legs on either side of taehyung, as if trapping the elder.

"what's a primary effect of a volcano?" taehyung asks clearly, his previous shyness and embarrassment disappearing. he was enjoying this as well as jungkook.

"hmm, aircraft can't fly because of the ash cloud."

"well done, correct again." taehyung says, rushing and kissing his other cheek and ignores jungkook's sigh.

"last question; name a secondary effect of a volcano." taehyung says, looking at jungkook expectantly.

"fresh food imports were stopped." jungkook grins, he had to kiss me now.

taehyung purses his lips and stands up on his knees. jungkook watches carefully as his eyelids half close, eyelashes falling into the view of his brown eyes. taehyung, breathing softly, leans forward and presses his hands flat against jungkook's chest.
this time, he does kiss him on the lips.

he intended to quickly kiss and pull away but jungkook had other plans; his hands snake around taehyung's hips and under his shirt, taking taehyung by surprise. his thumb trace small circles on taehyung's smooth skin as he kisses him firmly, making a shivering taehyung breathless before pulling away and nipping at taehyung's red lower lip.

taehyung pulls away first. he doesn't move or say anything for a second, trying to regain his breath. as soon as he catches his breath, he blushes hard at what he had subconsciously done, growing more and more flustered under jungkook's gaze.

"oh wow." taehyung whispers, embarrassed, and jungkook laughs, eyes crinkling with his hands still on taehyung's hips.

_______
you guys thought it'd be sexual tutoring, *douses you with holy water* smh,,