Camp sunlight pt.3

We are about to kiss when Chloe calls Johnny. He gets up and walk over there.
I sigh and keep filling the balloons.
*now*
I get up and start walking outside. Right when I was about to step outside I'm grabbed by xander.
"Xander what are you-" he cuts me off by kissing me. I didn't like it one bit all though his lips are soft. But not like Johnnys.

I push xander off. "Xander I thought you changed" I say. "Well I haven't" he says leaning in again. I'm pushing him off when I feel a hand pull me out.

"(Yn)! I-" I cut him off by a kiss. I pull back and run out to the woods.

I run to my favorite tree. I climb up the tree and get in the tent that is hanging. I call it the hanging tree.
I hear Johnny calling my name.

I slowly peek my head out and say "Johnny up here"
He sees me and climbs up.
"Hey (yn) why did you run away" he say softly. I shrug my shoulders and say "I don't know"

"Well Chloes not here so" he starts leaning in. I lean in too.

Right then I hear his guy friends calling him. We sigh and I give him a peck.
He smirks and jumps down. I gasp "Johnny!" I whisper. He gives me a thumbs up and walks away. I quickly turn off the light.

"Hey Johnny why were you up there" I hear a girls voice say.
"Oh nothing" he says. The guys laughs and they all leave.

I jump down and see Chloe standing there pissed. "Listen brat! Johnny is mine! Stay away from him!" She says trying to slap me. I grab her wrist and the other one when she tries to slap me.

"Yeah like that would ever happen! You don't even know him!" I say twisting her arm. "Ok ok!" She says. I let go and she runnings off.
I smile and it fades away before I say "bitch".

I walk back to the cabin and see lou and Tiffany talking about some random stuff.
I sigh and jump on my bed.

I change into my PJs and fall asleep.

Camp sunlight (a Johnny Orlando fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara