Part 1

There was once a girl called Danni and she had a good friend called Rick who she liked playing with she liked to go round Ricks house to play, Ricks parents where very nice. Going round to Ricks house makes her jealous that her parents would never do anything for her just treat her as a slave and if she refused to do anything she got abused. Then one day after school Danni had enough of her parents and instead of going home like she was meant to do on Fridays she went to Ricks house for a couple of hours. As soon as Danni got home her parents knew she was late home and started to whip her for 15 minutes. After they where done they sent Danni to her room.  Danni noticed that her window was left open as soon as she noticed this she had a idea of getting out and going to the police station to get her away from her abusing parents. Danni knew that if her parents notice her they would be harsh on her because they had been heavily drinking that night but she decided to take the risk and sneak out.

Before she left she packed some things to keep her warm and then she set off. Thankfully Danni's room was on the bottom floor so it was easy to sneak out. The second she got out she started to sprint until she was past neighbourhood. What she didn't realise is her parents needed so they went to her room and realised she wasn't there and must've snuck out. Danni thought she had a easy walk it wasn't going to be that way. Her parents, who are still drunk, got in the car and started chasing her down. When Danni finally got in range of the police station her parents spotted her and Danni started to run and got in the police station just before her parents could grab hold of her. She goes straight up to the counter and starts speaking to the officers. Whilst she is telling them about her parents abuse her and makes her do what they want her to. They walk and grab Danni by the collar and yank her back not noticing that they is a police officer watching them. After this they breathalysed her parents and realised they where over the drinking limit as well. After this arrested the parents. The problem was Danni what was they going to do with her. At first they put her in the adoption centre but she still went to school with her best friend Rick. She told Rick what happened and that night Rick went home and told his mum and dad what happened to Danni. A week or two later Danni had been adopted by Rick and his family so she lived with them and enjoyed living with her new family with her catering parents and best friend as her brother.