Midas easily fell in step beside Peter, while Rocket, Drax and Gamora where trailing after them.

     "Your wife and child shall rest well knowing that you have avenged them." Midas caught the last sentense of Gamora as she adressed Drax and it brought a smile on her face knowing that finally, Gamora and Drax had buried the hatchet between them.

    "Yes. Of course Ronan was only a puppet." Drax replied with a frown. "It's reallty Thanos I need to kill."

    The group of five was still following after Corpsman Denarian Dey as he led them through the many corridors of the facility until they finally found themselves back outside.

    "We tried to keep it as close to the original as possible." Dey, who was blocking their view, moved aside and he lifted his arm, and they followed his movement until their eyes landed on a starship, an almost exact replica of the Milano and Midas smiled as Peter's eyes widened and a smile found its way on his face. "We salvaged as much as we could."

"Wow. . . I-" For the first time since she'd met him, Peter appeared speechless as all he did was stare at the orange and blue ship in front of him before finally managing to come up with the right words to say and returned his gaze towards Denarian Dey. "Thank you."

    "I have a family." Corpsman Dey began softlt. "They're alive because of you."

    No one spoke for a minute, all enjoying the much welcomed peace that they finally received.

    "You're criminal records have also been expunged." Dey broke the silence with a small grin before turning serious. "However I have to warn you against breaking any laws in the future."

"Question?" Rocket inquired and everyone looked down at the racoon. "What if I see something that I want to take, and it belongs to someone else?" He asked, gripping the small pot that contained one of Groot's branches tighter.

     "You'll be arrested."

     "But what if I want it more than the person who has it?"

     "It's still illegal."

    "That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir. Do you understand?" Rocket raised his voice slightly giving Corpsman Dey a look.

     "Not if you don't get caught." Midas offered, looking down at Rocket who nodded at her.

"No... it will still be illegal." Dey frowned as he watched Midas and Rocket excitedly exchanged several things they would love to get their hands on.

    Gamora chuckled at her teammates before she decided to defuse the situation as Corpseman Dey started to pale with every second. She placed a hand on Rocket's shoulder, urging him to get onto the ship.

     "What are you laughing at?" He asked as Gamora guided him towards the ship leaving Peter, Drax and Midas standing beside Dey.

   Dey let out a sigh of relief as Midas also quieted down and instead started to smile innocently, looking around. But his relief was short lived as Drax spoke up next.

   "What if someone does something irksom and I decide to remove his spine?" He asked simply like it was the most normal question ever.