TEN

· 。゚☆: *.
MOONDUST
»»————- gogt vol one. the guardians
CHAPTER TEN━━ ground control to major tom

 the guardiansCHAPTER TEN━━ ground control to major tom

. ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🪐🚀🔥
♯ ❝EXACTLY. THIEF! ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

    MIDAS GRITTED HER TEETH AS PAIN JOLTED THROUGH her body in waves of agony, slowly and with much needed effort she pushed the fallen pieces of debris of her body. She winched as a throbbing sensation filled her head the moment she stood up straight. She blinked slowly, trying to get her blurry vision back to normal as the ringing in her ears continued.

The bruntte observed in shock as the whole place, once grant and marvelous, filled with all kinds of invaluable collections was now reduced to nothing, completely trashed. Sparks were flying everywhere and her eyes fell on the purple gem still glowing a vibrant purple, but the pink woman had been completely obliterated.

    "What the f-" Peter's halted as his mind ran blank, no words could do the damage ang justice.

     Gamora slowly walked towards the orb, and cautiously closed it againg before quickly turning on her herl, exiting the destroyed building with Peter and Midas close behind her.

     "How could I think Tivan could contain whatever was within the orb?!" she grumbled, angered as she stomped through the corridor.

    What do you still have it for?!" Rocket fumed, pulling at the fur on his head as the group of three came into view.

     "Well, what are we gonna do, leave it in there?!" Peter countered as he turned to glare at Rocket.

     "I can't believe you had that in your purse!"

     "It's not a purse, it's a knapsack!"

     "Our only option right now is to give the
orb to the Nova Corps. There's a chance they can contain it," Gamora suggested, breaking through the on-going shouting match and looking between the small group of outlaws.

     "Are you kidding me? We're wanted by the Nova Corps. Just give it to Ronan!" Rocket hissed, receiving glares from both Gamora and Midas

     "So he can destroy the galaxy?" Peter asked heatedly.

      "What are you, some saint all of a sudden? What has the galaxy ever done for you? Why would you wanna save it?" Rocket gritted his teeth.