Chapter 6

Chapter 6

My alarm clock beeped at 7:00, signaling that it was time for school. I was so sore from running that I almost couldn't get out of bed.

"Macy get up, its school time." my hungover mother came into the room, looking as terrible as ever.

I nodded before politely shutting her out of my room and getting dressed. As I leafed my way through my dresser, I realized how mainly all of my clothes were too small for me.

"Not for long." Ana said, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

I nodded furiously before grabbing a random pair of pants and a shirt and shoving them on. I hurried into the bathroom and attempted to brush my hair to no avail. I gave up and brushed my teeth instead.

"Macy!" My mothers yell could be hear from the kitchen.

I stepped out of the bathroom, as tired as ever.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I muttered unhappily as I clunked down the stairs.

"About time" she huffed.

I just rolled my eyes before making my way to the door.

"Don't you want breakfast?"

Her words made me freeze mid stride. I turned to face her and saw Ana in the reflection of the window. She was wearing a huge frown.

"No." I answered before leaving them behind.

I walked across the lawn to get to the sidewalk and continued on my way to school. Ana said that I shouldn't take the bus anymore because it makes me lazy and being lazy isn't acceptable.

By the time I reached the school, it was 7:55. Class started in 5 minutes. Like every morning, I walked to 'the wall.' The wall was where all the geeks, nerds, emo's, and outcasts hung out at. Everyone else tended to stay away. Setting my bag down, I pulled out my iPod and plugged in some headphones as I listened to the beautiful music by Black Veil Brides. I was currently listening to Ritual, when my best friend-only friend-Hannah walked up to me.

"Hey." I said, pulling one headphone out of my ear.

"Hey." She sighed and tugged at her sweat shirt.

"What's wrong?"i questioned, turning to give her my full attention.

"I-it's nothing." she stuttered and avoided my gaze.

"You know you can tell me everything, right?"

"I know but-"

The school bell cut her off.

"Look, ill tell you later." she promised before walking into the crowd of students.

I shoved my iPod in my pocket and headed towards the doors that held some of the most vicious monsters.

Wish me luck.