The Innocent Knight

Fizz's POV

-Monologue -

Of the 4 powerful royal guards we all have our own specialty. Avant, his strength and power influences all those who know of his existence, by far he is the strongest to face head on and nearly no chance of survival.

Sirius is a noble and very loyal knight, fast with a sword and his intellect outdoes all the other knights in the kingdom.

Laberd, he is very solitary. He will keep to himself, barely talks much although his loyalty to the princess is unquestionable. He fights with the power to assimilate himself into the shadows and attack from every angle.

Then there is me..
I am the cutest knight in the kingdom. Haha, that being obvious I'm also the fastest knight in the kingdom. I attack like thunder and using my sword i can cut you into a hundred itty bitty little pieces in just a few seconds.

I am bound by my loyalty to the princess but i cant help wanting to see the world. I feel as maybe a spirit is guiding me sometimes, following me everywhere i go. I wish i could speak to it. The others don't really talk to each other unless its about business.
-

I was called back to the throne room before the princess. I walked in and seen Avant and Sirius on either side of her massive throne standing guard. Laberd was probably lingering around the palace. He is like our security, he sees all that casts a shadow.

I walked up to the princess and bowed to her. The speaker says

"behold the fair princess Rineth."

I was confused as to why the speaker introduced her when I'm in here every day just to stand around on guard. The princess Rineth was beautiful with long crimson hair. She stood up and approached me and said

"Fizz honey, where have you been. I haven't seen you all day, i was scared something had happened to you."

i smiled to her.

"Sorry princess, with all due respect to your authority, Sirius and Avant should be more than enough protecting you need. And i love to sit up on top of the highest point of the castle and look upon the world. Its so beautiful, why keep me pent up inside this room it kills me."

I looked away i knew she wouldn't allow it.

The Princess thought for a second and spoke.

"Alright Fizzy i will appoint you to the gardens and courtyards to wander and keep a lookout on the outside of the palace. Claris is out there she can keep you company and she is a great listener. She takes care of the gardens for us, she does a great job. Lancia! prepare Fizzy a great meal, she looks malnourished."

I was so happy this was such good news.

"Thank you so much Princess i wont let you down"

After that i ran off to catch up with Lancia.
-

Princess Rineth after i left the room she snickered and laughed.

"She is so naive, ah anything to get her away from me."

Both Avant and Sirius grinned at each other, Laberd was listening but still unseen. The Princess isn't as fair as she claims...

Poor Fizz kind hearted and unaware of Rineth's true corruption...