45. Heartbreaker

So, many of you tried to kill Ryan because what he did in the last chapter! :p That was funny to be honest because you guys care so much about Jady. Thank you for giving so much love to a fiction character. Means a lot to me Chubby Bells!  :p

Dedicated to @wondrous_ for her wonderful comments and support! Thank you!  :))

CHAPTER 45 - Heartbreaker

"That first love, Oh. such joy. Such beauty. And that first heartbreak. So bitter. So painful. That's enough to run any girl dark."

This dialogue from Beautiful Creature suits my situation right now. My first love was just like a... miracle. Everything was so magical and fairy tale like. But then came last evening, when it all ended in a heartbeat. Just in a second. 

It's true that it don't take much time to fall in love..but takes your whole life to forget your first heartbreak and the person who was ones you're life but now is just a bad memory, a memory who broke your heart, who toke away your heart once and now crushed it into million pieces.

First love is always irreplaceable and first heartbreak is unforgettable.

Last evening was still fresh in my head. His words were roaming in my mind...

"This won't work Jade."

"I know we were friends when we were kids, we used to play and all. But now, we're grown up. Everything doesn't stay forever. It's not working."

"Maybe it was just in the moment or an attraction."

"And that's why I am ending this relationship."

I shook my head, trying to send away those painful words.

Since, I heard those eight words, I've been crying. When Ryan left me, standing there alone with my broken heart, I came back to my room and throwed myself on the bed and began to cry. 

It's said that crying helps to prevent you from future emotional breakdowns and to wash away the bottled up emotions. I've been crying since last night but it seems like it's not working. My emotions are still there, still fresh and painful.

I was lying in my bed, of course, crying when I heard a knock on my door. 

I don't have the strength to get up and open it. I am too drained out.

"Wake up Princess. Don't you want to go to school?' dad's voice called. I am wide awake dad. Who can fall asleep after getting dumped so badly.

"I don't want to go to school today." I shouted, my face pressed in my pillow. It's all wet by now.

"Why? Are you not well?" his voice turned concern.

"Please dad. I am not in the mood to talk. Please let me stay home." I pleaded.