Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

They began sitting cross-legged, face to face.  Aaron couldn’t think of anything but Michelle.  She wore a slip of a white dress, very short, nothing more than a nightie.  As she sat there, legs splayed wide, he appreciated every detail and contour of her inner thighs and skimpy white underwear.  Utterly impossible to concentrate on anything she said.

“Please close your eyes!” she snapped at him with a knowing smirk on her face.  “Picture me in your mind.”

Easy.

Sitting there, the curves of her breasts and thighs calling to him, her devious little smile promised sex––lots of sex.  Gradually his mind’s eye view of her changed.  Not that the picture was different per se, but now he sensed something more.  This beautiful hundred pound kitten exuded a power, a force of personality like a massive lioness.  He caught her amusement.  Not mocking him, it was more the pleasure one derives from watching a child walk for the first time.

He knew she viewed him as child-like, and this test of their connectivity was the equivalent of baby steps.  He hoped he didn’t botch it.  He didn’t want to make a fool of himself.

He concentrated further on the woman who was really a lioness in human skin, and delved into her psyche.  He sensed her attraction to him, her desire to both fuck and bite him at the same time.  In the middle of this desire was a vague memory of another time, a very far away time.  Shadows of another man, but not exactly a man.  The shadows mixed together in a blend of longing, desire, and hatred.  There was a sense of violence, extreme violence, and sex.

Suddenly his mind slammed into a blank wall.  He could perceive no emotion, no thought, only the image of Michelle accompanied by her powerful predatory nature held tightly under her iron control.  He wondered what would happened if she lost control.

He heard her voice, but not with his ears.  The sensation was so much more, replete with intent, an irresistible force of command.  {{Imagine yourself, your mind, sealed within a steel box.  Is like a vault.  Picture your mind enclosed within a vault.}}

He did as she instructed, and instantly recognized a closure, a blocked layer of protection closing his mind off from the world around him.

{{Very good.  Is easy for you.}}  She spoke again directly in his mind, and he registered her approval and relief at his ability to do this the first time, without difficulty.

It occurred to him that if he was blocked, how could he still hear her in his mind?  Why wasn’t she blocked out?  A sick feeling hit his gut as he began to suspect that maybe he could not attain any privacy.  Would he be doomed to a life where his every thought, no matter how petty and disgusting, his every sin was laid bare for her perusal?  Who could live with such a burden?  Could any man live every moment of every day with perfect thoughts?  He worked himself into a panic.  In his distress, his neat little mental vault failed completely.

“Michelle, how can I still hear you if I’m inside my vault?” 

“Aaron, ne t’inquiet pas, you were closed to me, your mind blocked.”

He interrupted, “But ...”

She spoke over the top of him.  “But I can send to you.  Don’t worry.  Is always this way.  I can send to you always.  You can send to me always.”  She sent him a calm feeling, letting him know she approved of him without reservation.  He felt that same sense that everything was gonna be okay.  It seemed to help.  He relaxed and gradually became embarrassed over his panic attack.

She spoke again into his mind.  {{Try to reach me and read my thoughts.  You will see how it is when we are blocked.  You cannot read me when I choose to be private.  Is the same with you.}}