A Dark Wizard found me

I am chained to the wall in the basement of yet another house, but I have grown used to being mistreated. So much so that I have grown numb to any type of pain or torture now. I'm bleeding again and the chains around my ankles, wrists and neck are starting to become sore once more. I am wearing no more than a filthy gray dress, which is covered in my blood and dirt.

I have been experimented on since I was small, from both magical beings and non-magical being alike. I am no longer human anymore I am something new, something stronger and more powerful. Something people, humans should be afraid of. Which is most likely the reason of me being chained like a rabid animal that could slaughter the whole city. I don't like being chained, I also don't like people being afraid of me I want to connect, to not be so alone.

Wait I hear screaming, why are my captures screaming. People scream when the are angry or frightened.

Never mind the screaming and banging have stopped. Maybe my captures were fighting amongst themselves, they have done it a few times before.

Someone is coming down. I can hear them walking but it different, like it is someone else, not one of my captures. But it couldn't be I am not meant to be freed, so be rescued.

" hello there child," I man voiced called out to me. Soon the voice entered the light in which I could see him. He seemed to be human with magical blood, I could sense it. But he didn't look human, for he had no nose.

He pulled out is wand and I felt wiry, was he like all the others, he wanted to hurt me too?

But soon my cell was open and all my chains but one were off he used many spells before gave up on the chain that was around my neck and I then looked up at him. He was curious, why would he do such a think. Did he not find me dangerous like so many others before him?

"I will not harm you, someone as special and talented, with such great gifts like you shouldn't be locked up like some wild animal," he explained almost kindly.

" My names is Voldemort, come with me I will take you somewhere safe," he said reaching out to me. I looked up at him then back has his hand hesitantly, before taking it. He gave me a smile almost as if he were trying to reasure me. We then appeared in front of a large manor like house. Then we entered the man was greeted by two women and a man.

" Luscious I'm giving you the task of taking care of this child, do you understand? "

" Completely my Lord, but may I ask of her name"

" I haven't asked her, but before we get to that I wish to speak to your son,"

" Of course my Lord I'll fetch him right away "

Soon the man by the name of Luscious left and no more than a moment went by before he was back with a frightened yet rather attractive young man with him.

" Draco you are to protect this girl as if she was your own life, you are to make sure she is happy and safe. You are to never leave her side if possible, do I make myself clear?"

" Yes my Lord"

" Very good," the man known as Voldemort then turned to me, " what is you name" he asked me rather kindly. I shook me head no and everyone looked at me as if I was crazy.

" No," Voldemort asked in what it appeared to be awe. " Do you have a name," he asked indifferently. I once again shook my head no.

" No name, then Draco you are to give her a name she'll agree with as well. Can you speak? " Again I shook my head no.

" I see, your mute then, " he asked in which I nodded. He soon sighed and looked away from me before he resumed talking to the adults.

After he talked to the adults for a bit he left, I was to stay here. Draco was to look after me and I was told I would start school at Hogwarts as a 5th year along with Draco.

After that I was fed, then given a bath and given a room to myself, in which I was to use. I felt rather drawn to Draco and when I was put to bed, I was unable to fall asleep.

After a few hours of trying I got up and wondered over to Draco's room in which I got onto his bed before almost instantly falling asleep.

I don't own anything other than my oc an the few changes in the storyline and plot! Obviously all created goes to the original author JK Rowling.