~Bella's don't kiss 'n Tell~

"He redefines in every way what love is, she fell for him and hasn't gotten up since. Every now and then she goes off though, beating on his chest like a bongo. He understands she's coming from a hurt place, answers all the questions on a survey. 

She's falling in love now, losin control now. Fighting the truth. Trying to hide, But I think it's alright girl. I think it's alright girl (oooh oooooh)" ~Losin Control by Russ.

 I think it's alright girl (oooh oooooh)" ~Losin Control by Russ

Randy POV 

I looked at the girls who were crying a lot so I pulled them in for a hug. Both of them must've had the same idea because after about thirty seconds of hugging they both started beating on my chest as hard as they could, screaming and crying they were truly broken hearted. I placed them on the bed and gave them a big squeeze until finally I went to take a shower.

After the shower I put on joggers and dryed my hair, then put the towel around my waist while brushing my teeth and putting on deodorant and my Viper cologne. What I still need to l smell fresh, for reasons.

I walked out and looked over at the girls who still had red, swollen, puffy eyes, with tears rolling down them. I made my bed on the ground and I ran my hand threw my hair before going to lay down.

"Randy?" I looked up at Nikki drying her tears.

"Yes Nicole?" I was confused for a second.

"Will you please sleep on the bed with us-"

"Yeah at least until we go to sleep?" Brie added.

"Sure guys." I finally gave in.

"And Randy." Nikki stopped me.

"Could you take off the towel?" They both said.

I laughed and took of my towel revealing joggers and a half naked body, just to mess with them I put my hands behind my head and flexed.

They looked at my ABdoman for a solid three minutes until finally mumbling to each other what sounded like "that'll do perfectly" and they both grabbed an arm and pulled me onto the bed.

Nikki was on my right and Brie was on my left until I rolled over cuddled with Nikki as Brie hugged my back. They both ended up kissing me on both sides of my cheek and my face got red, not from the lipstick. Then they moved on to placing a kiss on every row of my Six pack. We all laughed and then went back to the 'Orton sandwich' and then we all fell asleep.

When I woke up Nikki was straddling me and Brie was on me too. Before I could do anything they took turns kissing me violently and I kissed back, we kissed for what seemed like forever until I I pulled them closer and things got heated up from kissing to removing parts of clothing. 

Fast forward and there are clothes on the ground and all I can hear is ORTON...ORTON..... ORTOON.

I wake up wide eyed at the twins who were sitting on my lap smiling from ear to ear. Finally Nikki came up to me.

"Looks like someone had a good dream." She whispered seductively into my ear as she pointed downwards.

I looked at the really big bulge that had formed in my joggers. This is why I sleep alone!

A/N I don't have an A/N for this chapter. 👌🖖🤘🏼🖕🏼👊🙏😜😜