Smut

Huroto pushes you on to his bed. Kissing and biting your neck making you moan softly. Giving you hickeys all around your neck.

"I want you so bad" He said as he licked your neck making you cringe.

He starts taking off your clothes while you let him knowing that you can't do anything to stop him. After he took all your clothes off you hide your body and blushed embarrassingly. He takes off his clothes and you saw a member. You tried to cover your face trying not to look. He takes your wrists and pins you down.

"Don't cover your cute face and beautiful body, " He smiled.

Huroto started kissing you softly giving you body language that said "I love you". Then suddenly, he started kissing you violently. Putting his tongue in your mouth and moving it all around. You can't barely breath. He stopping and you can feel his hot breath.

 He started to positions himself and started to make love with you. You were in pain at first for being a virgin, but after while you felt pleasure. You moan loudly with him on rhythm. He keeps hitting your spot and biting your neck making you feel ecstasy all throughout your body. The louder you moan the faster and harder he goes making the bed shake. Then you both came.

He kissed you on the lips and wishes you good night.

(Sorry for making it short)