The First Day

It was your first day second year of high school.

First Period -
During your first period you felt like someone was staring at you. You looked round the classroom and found out that a boy with white hair and red eyes was the one staring. For a few seconds you both we're staring at each other then you quickly turned away embarrassed. That dude is creepy...why was he staring at me? ('△`)

After first period the boy came up to you.

"Sorry about earlier...I didn't mean to stare at you..." said Huroto. <(゜ロ゜;)>

"Oh it's fine...I forgive you(no you didn't)," you replied. (。_。)

"By the way, my name is Huroto"
"My name is (Y/N)"ヽ('▽`)/

*Second Period Bell Rings*

"Oh, (Y/N) can I talk to you during lunch?" He asked.(^v^)

A - No

B - Sure

C - ...

************************************

A:
"No, I rather eat by myself..." (,,•́ . •̀,,)

"Was it because I was staring you earlier? Look I said I was sorry. Please eat lunch with me I don't want you to be all by yourself and eat alone." (>_<。)

*You walk away from him to your second period class*
************************************
B:
"Sure, why not? I really don't want to eat alone"⊙﹏⊙

"Yay!" (;ω;)

He quickly gives you a bear hug and runs off. You were so shocked by the sudden hug that you stayed for a while and got late for your second period.
************************************
C:
"..."

"...?"

*you quickly ran off*

"WAIT! (Y/N)-CHA- "

*You went to your second period classroom* You know that he was a yandere and wanted to stay away from him as far as possible.