''Break Your Heart." (3)

( last chapter for this one shot, i can't think of anything else)

after a few more minutes of us fighting each other, we both decided to stop. We were sitting on my floor just staring at each other, trying to catch our breath. ''I'm sorry. I was just mad about what you said.'' I told him.

''Why? I've said far worse things to you than that.'' he sighed. 

''that still doesn't give you an excuse to hurt my feelings in front of everybody.''

"you're right. I'm sorry and I should have never said that, but I didn't mean any of it. I was just so mad because you're the only one who has complained about my love life out of all of our friends and I was agitated and I didn't understand why you cared so much.''

I moved closer to him. ''I care because I love you.'' I grabbed his hand and I pulled him on top of me. ''You deserve someone better and someone who can handle you.''

He smirked. ''and what makes you think that you're the one?'' I shrugged my shoulders and leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. ''Because, I feel the tension between us every single day.''

Kian looked into my eyes and I looked into his. ''I like you, but our friendship is worth way more than our relationship. I wouldn't wanna ruin it, but the thought of it is nice and I've definitely thought about it more than once, but we know that it won't work out.''

''Alright.'' We both got up from the floor. ''We can be friends, but I don't give up.''