Part 2

Tyson got up and sat at the edge of the bed. He hated rainy mornings especially dealing with the oil rig. He turned  around and looked at Angela and looked at the time. He saw that he was up an early thirty minutes, so he figured he can squeeze one in.

He started rubbing on Angelas booty.... getting one side of her panties out her butt. She slightly raised on her knees so he could take the panties off. Taking tthem off, he licked his finger tips and started rubbing on her vagina. She instantly got wet as he slid in and started penetrating. Angela laid there head in the pillow takng some that hurted so good to her.

"Tyson....Tyson....ooooh TYSON!"

***30 minutes later***

Angela snuck behind Tyson as he stood over the sink drinking his last sip of coffee. Prepared to leave for work, Angela hugged him from the back.

"Dont go...lets get another round in. You got my monkey jumping baby!"

The two laughed it off as Tyson replied....

"Then you gone have me so weak that ain go have no energy for work." Kissing her on her forehead.

"Ill see you later on baby!" Tyson kissed her on the lips, grabbed his jacket, and left out.

Angela could see Tyson pulling off and could hear their son Joshua screaming. She immediately ran to his room and could see that he was also having a bad dream.

"Joshua
...Joshua...JOSHUA!"

He quickly jumped up...

"Momma some man trying to hurt me. He said he love you and hes coming back for you...."

"Wait what man Joshua...what man?"

Little did Angela know, it was her ex deceased husband Roger.

***STAY TUNED****