Chapter 8

We arrived at New York and I swear this is the city to fall in love with. The city is crowded and it makes you feel safe. Cameron and Nash were taking pictures with their fans ever since they got out the plane. I realized for a while that Nash's eyes have been glued to me. But the problem is that Cameron's eyes have been glued onto me as well. I'm just scared that it'll cause lots of problems for their friendship and our friendships. We got escorted to our hotel room and i'm sharing a room with Nash and Cameron. Cameron and Nash on one bed and one bed just for me. The other boys where next door too us going on live and livestreaming. I'm currently alone getting ready for our dinner celebration for landing to new york and coming this far. I have a tight lace black dress with my black steve madden heels. I'm going to curl my hair and match it off with a deep smiley eyeshadow and red lipstick. I take off my top and jeans and all of a sudden i hear a card slit into the door. The door opens and Nash is in front of me. I run to my bed and cover myself in the sheets.
"NASH IM NAKED" I scream as i covered my embarrassed face. I'm so embarrassed that little shit just saw me!
"I mean.. i'm sorry but i'm not" He says as he chuckles and walks inside. He looks at me and smirks and I scoff in response.
"I'm going to match your dress though, I'm wearing an all black suit with a matching black tie." He says showing me the new tie he bought. Why is he matching with me? I don't want to be rude and ask. I just stay in the sheets and cover my body. The next thing I realize is that Nash is on my bed next to me.
"Nash im naked go away" I say shy, shifting away and covering my body.
"I know princess" He says as she moved the covers. He stared into my eyes and then next thing i know the door opens too Cameron.