We pulled up at Deece "homeboy" house. The shit was jammed pack! Music was blasting so loud the ground was vibrating!

I got out with Keondra by my side as we walked in together. All eyes fell on us. "I need a drink" Keondra said walking over to the bar.

"What you want?" Keondra asked looking back at me.

"Oh no girl, I'm not drinking"

"Yes the hell you are!" Kira said coming over to us "I'll even get it for you" She said walking away with a devilish smirk.

But I paid it no mind...

"Damn Aubrey" Somebody said from behind me.

I turned around and was face to face with J "Thanks" I laughed cracking a small smile.

"Damn ma ya ass look good in that dress! I bet it look even better out of it" He smirked.

"Don't be getting any ideas playboy. You won't be getting that close to check" I said as I checked him out.

"I already know you want ah nigga" He laughed.

"Who said I want you?" I asked

"Don't start fronting. I seen the way you was checking for ah nigga"

"Boy wasn't nobody checking for you" I said

"Here girl" Kira said coming over to me with a red cup in her hand.

"Thanks" I took the cup from here and begin taking sips.

"Mm this is good, what is it?"

"My specialty" 😈 She responded with a smirk.

"I holla at you later ma" J said walking off not before smacking my ass though and that shit was hurting like hell!

"I need me another one of these" I said looking at Kira who grinned at me weirdly.

"I got you babygirl" She said grabbing my cup and walking off.

Soon as she walked off Ciara body party was playing on the surround sound. Next thing you know I'm in the middle of the floor doing the dance routine while everybody watched in aw including J.

A bitch was really feeling herself lol.

After I was done everybody started clapping, before going back to dancing.

"Damn girl you got some skills" a slightly tall girl said coming over towards me. Her New York accent was strong!

"Thank you. I used to dance back in middle school"

"Im Yandy, Decee girl" She smiled.

"Im Aubrey, nobody's girl" I laughed.

"Here" A pissed off Kira said handing me the cup then storming off.

"Damn whats up with her?"

"Baby your friend?" Yandy asked

"Yeah" I nodded

"Mmm you gotta watch that one. While you were doing ya thing she was mean mugging the shit out you. Babe if looks could kill yo ass would be a goner " Yandy said shaking her head.

"I don't think it was like that at all. But thank you" I said before finishing my drink.

"Hey call it what you want. I'm just trying put you up on game. Anyway I'll see you around Aubrey" Yandy said before disappearing into the crowd.

After 4 of Kira drinks I was fucked ALLLLL the way up.

J (POV)