Fuck Him?

"That one's hot!" Exclaimed Barbara, licking her lips while staring at the guy with a look full of sensuality and hunger

"That one's hot!" Exclaimed Barbara, licking her lips while staring at the guy with a look full of sensuality and hunger. Her luscious eyes glinted with lust as she checked the boy out from head to toe. "Don't you think, y/n?" She asked, still not taking her eyes off him.

You felt a pang of unexplainable jealousy accumulating in your chest. Your eyes had been on him ever since he'd laid a foot on this place. He bore this look in his face that not all guys that entered this night club had. He seemed disoriented. Lost and . . . Concerned?

You thought that if you were seeking a solution to your problems, this was definitely not the most ideal place for it.

Still, the way he was dressed was a complete contrast to his apparent disposition. He wore blue jeans that hung way too low on his hips, exhibiting part of his Calvin Klein's underwear, a pair of white Nikes and a white oversized t-shirt that looked awfully good on him.

The whole outfit combined made him look sexy, which erased off all the visible sanity. You couldn't help but think that he was a wolf in a sheep's clothes.

Satisfied with your nod, Barbara threw her head back and giggled loudly. When she stopped, she took another sip from her glass of Vodka and said, "You know I like them young and handsome, don't you?" She looked at you, silently waiting for your response.

Eyeing the spot past her shoulder, you took a sip from your own glass, the hot liquid immediately burning its path inside your throat. "Yeah," you said, cocking one eyebrow. "So? Time to use your 'hypnotizing powers'?"

She was looking at you like you were a baby who'd just blurted out her first word, and she was the proud mother. "Oh, y/n." She sighed, grazing your cheek with the palm of her hand. "You know me so well." Then she laughed and started walking away, leaving her glass of Vodka set on the counter. "Watch me as I fuck him!"

"Good luck with that!" You yelled back. 

When she'd gone, you blinked rapidly, wondering what the hell had just happened. You turned back to the way she went and found her chatting and flirting with the guy, who seemed so bored and helpless and out of his mind. You thought it would take a lot of persuasion to get him on the dance floor, let alone the bed.

You found it rather amusing when she turned back to look at you, and you flashed her the peace out sign with your fingers, while wearing a smile on your face. You drained the whole glass of drink and asked for another one, immediately putting your lips against the rim of the glass when you received it.

From the looks of it, it seemed like Barbara wasn't making much progress with this guy. This was the first time she had to put so much effort into it in order to get a guy wrapped around her acrylic-nailed finger.