Forty-two

Pippa's POV
"We just can't perform. I don't like cancelling but look at this cast." He nods.
"Okay. I'll cancel performances until Wednesday."
"Thank you." Lin walks back over towards us and sits on stage with us, next to the other girls. We pass her journal and her suicide letter around. We pass the things we have found of hers, songs, poems, beautiful stories with tragic endings. We cry and we laugh but we don't completely believe she is dead. I feel her out there but it might just be Leslie putting it in our heads. Her phycologist told us that Niamh was in a worse state then we had known. It seems much worse, but I knew the most about it. I didn't read any articles, just the things from Niamh herself. It hits me like a bus. I won't see that beautiful little girl again. And If Leslie is right, I feel even worse because who knows where she is and what has happened to her.
-
Niamh's POV
I'm sure that I am dying. They want me alive. Liam says that he doesn't want to fuck a dead body and his dad seems to agree. His mother unties the role around my waste, looking disgusted by me. She throws letters to mail and a list of things to get from the store in front of me. They know I won't go to Lin. They know I am to scared, weak, and don't care enough to save myself anymore. It has been a month. I walk down to the grocery store with a beanie on and a black sweater that goes down to my knees. I get stamps and the rest of the things on the list. I beg the man for a piece of paper and he gives it to me with a smile. He knows who I am by now, well, knows I live around here but not my name or who I really am. I kept a pen in my pocket and scribble down something.

I am alive.
-Ni

I fold it into an envelope, close it with a stamp, and write his address. I drop it in the mailbox with the rest.
-
Lins POV
"What kind of envelope is that." V asks. I shrug. I've been morning since she left. V doesn't get angry about it. Pippa and I have real tears in our eyes most of the shows when Philip dies. Moving on is easier in a musical.

"Lin!" She practically yells.

"What?"

"Call the police!"

"What!" I jump to sitting straight up and grab my phone.

"Niamh!" My voice breaks. "It's Niamh."
-
A/N- what if I decided to be one of those writers that just stops writing at a place like this? 😈 I wouldn't do that because I can't stand that! Next chapter will be up soon:p I HAVE A FIVE HOUR REHEARSAL IN AN HOUR! KILL ME!