S I X T E E N

(Storm's POV)

I ignored my mates call for me to come back, i was seeing red.

This wedding was supposed to be a private matter, but my incompetent pack couldn't keep their snouts shut.

Entering my office, i sent a mind link to my 2nd and 3rd in command, demanding that they come to my office immediately.

"You requested me Alpha?" Spoke my Beta, Ferguson. Always the one to come first when I had an issue.

"I want to know who's been telling the werewolf world about our wedding. This was supposed to be private! If this person has been letting others know about this, they're probably telling everyone about everything else that goes on in this pack. Find out who is spreading the news and bring them to me." I bellowed angrily.

Ferguson nodded and then turned to leave.

I let out an angry huff and logged onto my laptop to return some emails and maybe even play a game.

As I was furiously typing away, Brielle barged into the door.

"Hey, Us gals are going to run some errands tomorrow for the wedding, I suggest you do the same." She spoke as if she was daring me to say no.

"What exactly is it, that you need me to do?" I replied annoyed.

" Gather up your groomsmen, including your father, go get your tuxedos, get your mate a nice big diamond ring and find a priest. It isn't that hard to do, so don't fuck it up. See ya later." She exclaimed before sashaying away.

A priest? Really. 
******
It was getting late, so I shut down my laptop and headed to my bedroom.

The house was eerily quiet, which meant everyone had gone to bed.

Walking into my bedroom, I was a bit surprised that my mate wasn't sleeping in our bed.

The bathroom door was cracked slightly and I heard the light swish of water from inside.

With no hesitation at all, I walked into the bathroom stripping of my clothes. The split second decision I made, angered me.

Get in the bathtub with my mate or have a quick shower.

The moon goddess knows what I really wanted to do, but I've got plans tomorrow. If I decided to make love to my mate, we'd be up until dawn, We'd be way too tired to do anything else and Brielle would have our heads.

"Hi." Spoke the soft voice of my mate in which I replied with a grunt.

She was quiet before she spoke again.

"Do you think you'll be able to come with me tomorrow, to run some errands for the wedding?"

As much as I would've loved to go with my mate and experience these things with her, our wedding planner (Brielle) had given me a specific list of the things she wanted me to do.

"No, I'll be busy." I spoke regrettably as I stepped under the hot spray of water.

I watched through the blurred glass door of the shower as she exited the tub and left the bathroom without another word.
------
The next morning I woke up to the obnoxious Brielle, yelling at me to get out of bed.

"Wake up loveb-, Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry I didn't realize..." She covered her eyes in horror, at the sight of my mate and I completely nude in bed.

"Get out. We'll be ready in ten." I grumbled getting out of bed and proceeding to push Brielle out of my bedroom.

"I'm so tired!" Groaned Electra as she sprawled out on the bed and stretched her limbs.

"Too bad. You've already made it this far in planning, so get up and get dressed." I replied as i walked out of the closet, buttoning up my shirt.

She shot me a glare, as she got up and proceeded to walk into our closet.

"Are you sure you can't come? I really want you with me." She said sadly gazing at me as she peaked her head out of the closet entrance.

Pulling her close to me, I laid a long, hard kiss on her soft lips.

"You'll be fine.  I just have a couple errands to run with the guys. If we finish early, I'll join you. I promise." I spoke against her lips. She smirked and nodded, before going further into the closet to find something to wear.

Walking out of my bedroom, I was met by my Beta Ferguson.

"Good morning Alpha, ready to go tuxedo shopping?" He said amused. He knows how much I hate shopping but I'd do anything for my mate.

I sent a low growl his way before heading to a crowded kitchen.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement as Brielle barked orders.

"Storm! My boy, how are you this fine morning?" Asked my father as he attempted to pull me into a hug.

"Great." I replied walking past him, towards Brielle.

Before I could let out a word, she spoke..

"Storm, you know what to do. I'll text you the address." I simply replied with a nod and gathered everyone who's going to accompany me.
——————
Our small group consisted of, my beta, third in command, my dad and one of my pack trainers.

The first destination was a jewelry shop. A notoriously expensive one called 'Bella'. There was nothing i hated more than shopping. Whether it was clothes, food or cars, i couldn't stand it.

As i said, id do anything for my mate. Walking up to the jewelry clerk, she gave me a dazzling smile.

"Alpha, what can i assist you with today?"

"As you know, I'm getting married. I need a ring." I spoke bored.

A smile lit up her face before she disappeared into a back room.

" I have the perfect ring. You are going to be blown away!" She shouted from the room she was in.

Let's hope so.
——————————-
Heyyyyy

I've been sitting on this chapter for a year. Deeply judging it. Writing and rewriting it. I've decided to just post it. It was a mixture between writers block and writing a guys POV without it being too feminine?

I'm so used to writing from a girls point of view, I was finding it extremely difficult to write from a guys. Hopefully it's okay. I finally really know where I want this book to go. So, be expecting more updates in the future.

Thanks for sticking with me. ❤️

-SammiBoooo