''So beautiful.''

♡ evamohn2 and 46 other people
show 4 other comments
loglady99: <3
chrisschistad: see you soon ;)  

Christoffer. Of course he had to comment something. Well, at least I was able to barricade myself in my own room and ignore him and his stupid comments.
Ok. Thats what I thought but when the penetrators arrived, William and Vilde determined, that we'd all eat together at set times. We were responsible for the breakfast and lunch, they were responsible for dinner and snacks.
Ok alright, that means I'd have to face Christoffer 3 times a day... ''Can I shotgun this place?'' Christoffer shouted out pointing to the seat nearest to me. 
''Sure you can. I'll shotgun this place.'' I said and walked towards the seat on the other end of the table. 
William laughed and we went on planning the food schedule.
After that was done, we decided on gathering all of our friends and arrange a big campfire. 

It was cold but sitting between Eva and Vilde who were moving constantly, gesturing like savages, it was bearable.
When I went inside to get some marshmallows and hot chocolate I noticed Christoffer following me.
I turned around to put the marshmallows on the table, well I tried to, when he suddenly stood  closely in front of me. He was smelling like alcohol so I pushed him away from me, wrinkling my nose. 
''What?'' He said quietly. ''Why don't you like me?'' 
I laughed at how helplessly he sounded. ''I think you're okay Schistad. Maybe you should stop trying to hook up with me. It won't happen. Never.'' I said, smirking at him. 

He looked a little kid whos ice was stolen. ''But... but-'' - ''Shhhhhhhh!'' I said, laying my finger on his lips, implying he should just keep his mouth shut. 
His eyes went from my finger up to my eyes. When I withdrew my hand from his face and pushed my way past him I saw Vilde and Eva lurking at the window.
''What in the hell just happend?'' Eva whispered with a shocked expression.
''Nothing. He wanted to hook up, he's drunk though.'' I shook her off.

Vilde and Eva looked at eachother and started smiling excitedly. 
''So... are you going to... ?'' Vilde asked cautiously. I looked at her with a disgusted expression. ''Over my dead body!'' 

As we were sitting around the fire I started looking around. I haven't been hit on in more than one hour, I was wondering where Christoffer was. 
After a few seconds of looking around I saw him making out with a girl with short blonde curls. They probably got to know her here because she wasn't from our buss and no one knew her and her friend. I frowned and looked away very fast. It kind of bothered me but I didn't know why. 
''Someone took your chance huh?'' Sana said, nodding in his direction. 
I crackled. ''What do you mean?'' I asked her, trying to hide it bothered me. 
''It hurt you, I saw that.'' She said with a serious expression. 
''Christoffer Schistad could never hurt me  Sana.'' I laughed and shook my head.
But maybe she was right. It kind of sting me when I saw him making out with her. It's not that I wanted to make out with him, I just thought it was weird how he moved on so quickly.
Before anyone got suspicious on why I got so silent I told my friends that I'd leave to go to bed but they were so drunk, they didn't even hear what I said so I just left.

Trying to distract my thoughts I scrolled through Instagram (as usual). After plenty posts of Vilde and Eva, being all drunk, I saw one of Christoffers posts and suddenly stopped breathing.

CHRISSCHISTAD