Chapter 3

Isabella POV

            After the bell rang for school to get out I went to my locker to put my books away. As I was walking to my truck I felt someone fallowing me. I turned around and his smell hit me. I was holding onto the door of my truck and it is a good thing I did because I would have fallen over. He came walking up with three other guys walking behind him.

            He asks me what my name is and I almost forgot how to speak. I pulled myself together and whispered “Isabella.” I did not stay to find out what his name was for one thing I knew what it was, but I did not want to make a fool of my self in front of the alpha. The smartest thing I could do was hop in my truck and home that he does not fallow.

That was easer said then done. When I pulled up in my driveway and walked up to my front door you can only guess who was behind me. If you thought it was my dog Safi we sorry to say but your wrong. It was none other than Rhonin. I can’t say that I was not surprised that he fallowed me. We live about a mile from each other. I was hopping that he would go home and not to mine.

I’m about to walk into my house when he calls my name. I turn around to face him. “Hello Rhonin what brings you here?” “I came to say hi I was wondering if you wanted to come to a bonfire me and the boys are having tonight” he asked. “I guess it couldn’t hurt, but I do need to know what made you decide to invite me.” “Well I guess it is because it is a Friday night and you look like you can use some fun. You have been gone for three years, so we need to catch up for lost time.” He said. “Fine ill go see you guys later on tonight.”

I walked into the house and went to my bathroom. I might as well get ready for the bonfire tonight. I take my clothes off and hop into the shower. After I’m done a walk into my room and get dressed I grab my hoodie with a wolf howling at the moon on it and my ripped bootcut jeans. I grab my boots and head down stairs to make me dinner.

When I pull up to Rhonin’s house I head to the woods in this backyard. When I get there Rhonin came running over and grabbed me into a great big bear hug. Once he realized what he just did he jumped back saying sorry. “It’s ok” I assure him. He askes me if im hungry and I said no but I fallow him to the fire pit where everyone is. Most of the people I know are there but since I have been gone for three years they don’t remember me and I don’t remember their names.

Rhonin introduces me to everyone and when it is time to go he takes me home. He did not have to do that but he said he wanted to. I was not going to argue. There is something about him that I like I feel all tingly inside when he touches me or when he is near me. I wonder if he is my mate. I wonder if he thinks I am his make.

After Rhonin leaves I head to the woods that are behind my house I shift into my wolf. I trot over to the stream that is by my favorite tree. The sun is shining through the trees and hitting my jet black fur just perfectly. I decide to go for a run to think. As I’m running I hear other wolves in the area I know they are from my pack because I can smell them. I try to stay clear of them but for some reason I keep running into them. When I decide to head home all I see is a blond blur run in front of me and then it is on top of me in a matter of seconds.

With our paws tangled up between us. It was very hard to get up. When we stopped struggling, the blond wolf liked me muzzle. Who is this wolf and who does he think he is. I jump up and bare my teeth at him hoping he would back off. It looks like that did the trick. He bowed his head showing he was sorry. That was when I decided to leave. I flicked my tail at his nose and ran to my house.        

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok there you have it i hope you like it. dont forget to comment and vote !!!

pic of Issabella's wolf on the side