Chapter 2

Rhonin POV

Wow I almost ran that girl over. She should have watched where she was standing. All of a sudden she turns around and looks dead at me looking into my eyes. I was in heaven. If I died right now I would be the happiest person alive. She had green eyes that glimmered in the sunlight that when the sun hit them perfectly they looked like two pools of emeralds. She smelled like apples dipped in candy. The aroma was so intoxicating that my knees buckled luckily I was able to hold myself up and not look like a complete dork. I don't remember seeing her around school. Was she new? I don't know but I do know that I want to find out more about her. Off in the distance I hear the bell ring I don't want to go I want to stay here with her. She looks away and breaks me out of my trance.

I head to my class dragging my feet. She is not here why should I go. As I walk into the threshold of my Zoology classroom the late bell rings. I grab the only empty seat available. To my great surprise she is in my class and the only empty seat is the one next to her. i sit down crossing my arms over my chest. I glance over at her just to make sure I am not dreaming and I smile. I look up when the teacher says that the person next to us is going to be our partner for the rest of the year. I am jumping for joy on the inside. I wonder why I am so happy about having her as a partner. I'm usually not like this. What is it about this girl that has me acting like this?

Have I just found my mate? I don't even know her name. What does she like to do for fun? Does she even know that I am her mate? She has to by the way she looked at me, she had to. Not knowing this was making my wolf angry. He doesn't like not knowing things. He can't help it he is the Alpha he needs to know these things. The rest of the period I was trying to control him. It would be very hard trying to explain why there is a gargantuan blond wolf in the classroom where I was supposed to be sitting with shredded clothes on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it is short I'll try to make it up to you !!! comment and vote !!!

pic of Rhonin on the side