Sasha Banks

From NaeNaeWWE

From NaeNaeWWE

Alright so.....I'm not the biggest Sasha Banks fan.

I've sorta liked her at some points but I just can't like her all the time and I don't see how she's so over with fans like I can't connect I can connect with just about everyone.

Legit was going for Charlotte during there feud like her theme I do like and gear but I'm not a big fan of her character something about it makes me like stare blankly waiting for something it's like being in your least favorite classroom for the extra time to me.

That's what I gotta say I usually talk good about people but it's hard to talk good about Sasha Banks however there's this one clip.

I shall quote unquote if you don't wanna watch.

From October 10,2016

"But this isn't just about me, this is for all the women who came before my and have yet to come and to every little girl who's is watching me right now at home thinking to themselves they want to be like me, well I have a message for all of you go get it because this women's revolution is on a roll" -Sasha Banks

If you can't see why I didn't almost broke down on the spot read it over and over again till u pick it up the camera she was looking at I was like three seats away from and when she said "and have yet to come" I automatically turned to my Dad and he knew what was up like a few words literally made me almost cry and that show and No Mercy were my early birthday present.

Made me happy to thank that someone there was thinking about the future because when u love this business with every little bit of you and u work your a$$ off to stay fit and keep watching and want to be in that ring more and more every time you turn on the T.V. and to try my best to balance everything in life hearing that made me happy because I have worked so hard for everything.

It makes me want to get up even though I may not want to and deal with life I remind myself that I have this and I may not make it but hell its worth a shot and if I can't make it a wrestler I can try other things like a interviewer or ring announcer a manager or what would be cool is commentator or referee because we don't have women in those spots unless there just there to talk for one match or referee one match.

I wanna see women do that stuff as well it would be amazing to me.

Anyways leave a comment below who I should rant about next.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️