"Mark, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry."

Just as I finish my sentence I hear Vicki scream in agony. We turn to her and find her on her knees, tears streaming down her face. Suddenly, the computer screen goes from all the different dreams to one dream. The dream that has been haunting Vicki.

"Mark! We have to get in to her dreamscape to track the dream back to it's source!" Dark yells.

I nod. I look at Jack to find terror in his eyes. I nod once to him before looking to Wilfred.

"Hook us up to the nebular system with the myeratical(mir-e-tick-all) input running." I order.

"But that would either blow us apart or send us in. The chance of survival is 1 in 1,000,000." He protests.

"I don't care if it's 0.01 out of 1,000,000, just do it!" I shoot back.

He nods, me and Dark start to run the numbers and calculate the frequency that would be useful to get us into her head. Me, Dark, and Wilfred circle around Vicki and close our eyes.

"Looks like we have to do this once more to fix the mess." I chuckle as white light engulfs us, they chuckle as everything goes white.

{teeny tiny TIME SKIP(2 minutes)}

I open my eyes and see nothing but white and the others. Dark and Wilfred look at me with astonishment. 

"Where are we?" Wilfred asks.

"Her memories." Dark answers.

(a/n D: is Dark W: is Wilfred and M: is Mark. SORRY! back to the story)

W: "Her memories?!"
D: "Yes, now pay attention!"

M: "Will you both SHUT UP! We need to find the dream and track it."

D: "Mark's right."

We start to look though the memories, most of them with Charlie. Once we got to the ones about when she was in Ireland I just kept walking, trying not to see the abuse she was put through. I look up to she her running up to me and hugging me. I smile to myself.

D: "She loves you a lot you know. You saved her from a horrible problem and I'm glad that you still love her back, even after finding out that she's our granddaughter."

M: "She definitely is something special."

D: "Before we do this I want to say Thank you, for taking care of her. She wouldn't have gotten this far without you."

W: "How heart warming. Now come on! We need to find the dream!"

M: "Right. Although you need to remember to say 'Happy Birthday' to her after all this is done."

D: "Remind me later." He says with a chuckle.

We continue to look but come up with nothing. We go on to the more recent memories...there are a lot. This will take awhile.

{Time Skip(in the dreamscape-5 hours)}

D: "I found it."

M: "What?"

D: "The dream, I found it."

W: "Let's go then."

M&D: "Agreed."

We "jump" into the dream and start to walk through it. Blood is everywhere, Dark, Anti, Jack, Tim, Sam, T.B.T., Septiceye Sam, and I lay dead as Vicki is screaming in slow motion and Jesse is stabbing my corpse over and over with a slightly larger than normal knife. We find the end of the dream where Jesse is dragging Vicki by the collar outside and throwing her in the trunk. I shudder at the thought of that actually happening. Suddenly we are warped into a room where Googleplier sits in a chair typing on a hologram, creating the dream. He turns, smiles, and gestures to be quiet.

 He turns, smiles, and gestures to be quiet

W: "Google? What are you doing babe?"

G: "Working on possible love."

W: "Possible love? But I love you."
G: "Not in the way I need to survive. Bing on the other hand is the perfect candidate."

W: "BING?!"

B: "You called Wilfred."

Bing and Wilfred start to fight over google but it just gives me a headache. I go over to google and pick him up by his shirt, everyone goes quiet. 

M: "Now that I have your attention, stop the dream."

G: "But it's now a dream. It's a vision and it will happen."

M: "I don't care what it is, just stop it."
I set google down and he smirks. He walks over to the computer and stops the "vision". Next thing I know Wilfred has a gun to google's head.

M: "Wilfred put the gun down."
W: "NO! He brought this on himself."
Dark grabs Wilfred and takes the gun from him. Tears stream down Wilfred's face. He walks away as Dark locks google and bing up in a cell from the intergalactic jail hold.
D: "Ready to go back?"
W: "Yeah."

D: "Now I have to warn you two, you may not remember anything that has happened."

M: "It'll be fine."

Jesse will try to kill us when we get back. Let's hope I remember the warning. We walk into the portal and back into our own bodies. Ringing starts and I can't understand what's going on. Everything goes dark. I can't remember what my name is. This is weird. I open my eyes and there are people around me, I don't know any of them. The man with green hair looks the most worried. Their voices are coming now.

"Mark! Mark answer me! Mark please!" The green haired man says.

"Who's Mark?" I ask looking around.

"Mark this isn't funny. Stop playing around. I know I said that you wouldn't remember what happened in there but this is too far." A dark man says to me.

"What are you talking about? Where am I? Who are you people?" I ask looking at all the people around me.

"Mark, come on. Your the one who fixed the problem." A guy with a pink mustache says.

I get up off the floor and look at the people around me, trying to figure out who this 'Mark' is.

"Dad, your scaring us." A boy about 15 with green hair says.

"Who is this 'Mark' and why do you people keep calling me that?" I ask.

They all look at each other in worry. What's going on?

*Ta Da! He lost his memories! Yay! What will he do next? Long chapter, i know. sorry. See all you lovely masturbation Nekos in the next chapter!*