2. The story of a 14 year old girl- from her point of view.

I jumped out of my mum's car and waved her goodbye. "See you later, love you!" I said to her. Most of the older kids in my school have their own cars, but as I'm only 14- I don't. My mum is great. She's the best mum anyone could possibly have, she's just awesome. I grabbed my backpack and slung it over one shoulder, whilst giving a sarcastic smile to my all-time enemy (Tracy(). Monday morning is not exactly my favourite time of the week. I stormed through the school door and headed to my locker, where of course he was waiting, as always. He being my wonderful, amazing, dashing boyfriend. Aiden. I couldn't help but allow a huge grin spread across my face as I was walking up to him. I skipped into his arms and his lips gently crushed mine. It felt almost like a dream. Heaven. "Well, fancy seeing you here." He said, mischievously. "Yes. What a surprise" And then he grabbed hold of my hand and we slowly walked to lesson together.

First lesson was maths with Mr. Bradley. What really annoys me about him is that every other teacher I have lets me wear my 'Special Bracelet' during lessons. He is the only teacher who makes me take it off. Well, I shall now explain what is so 'Special' about my 'Special Bracelet'. When I was eleven years old I had a friend (well, only my best friend ever) called Brooklyn, and we did everything together. We sat next to each other in almost every lesson (the only lessons we didn't sit together in is when certain teachers were being strict and a doosh.) We always went to dinner together, did our homework together and hung out with each other in our spare time. We were metaphorically 'joined at the hip', as adults say. But then one day her parents became redundant and were running out of money, so they all started taking Spanish classes and eventually they had no choice other than to move to Spain and set up businesses there. So they went. And my best friend just disappeared like that- and I haven't seen her since. I suggested that we stay in touch via Facebook, but her dad is very strict about things like that and is worried she might meet some weirdo on their and get kidnapped or something. So now I never see her. Or speak to her. And I always try my absolute best to wear this 'Special Bracelet', as it was given to me by a friend. It was given to me by a very close friend. It was given to me by Brooklyn.

*Hey again ( Well I know not many people are reading this, but thank you so much if you are! It really means a lot and encourages me to keep on writing, as I love it so much. I hope you enjoyed this chapter xx Thank you :P*