Chapter Nine

All Rights Reserved!

If possible, please direct all comments at all three authors by saying "@Twrex10 and @AgelessQuest" when you comment. I will get a notification about the comments already, since the story is on my account. Thanks!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Nine

This time, Leo had initiated the kiss.

Leo and Calypso were both gasping for air by the time they pulled away, and Leo’s hands were entangled in Calypso’s hair while her arms were around his neck.

Leo laughed a little as he moved a strand of hair out of Calypso’s face and tenderly kissed her on the lips.

“You were all I could think about after Gaea was gone,” Leo said, tears forming in his eyes. “I snuck out during the party to come for you, but Chiron caught me and gave me a prophecy. Luckily, it was about this quest to come back to you, and now, here I am.”

“Are you crying?” Calypso asked in a soft voice.

“Maybe,” Leo said. “If you think it’s manly, then yes.”

By way of answer, Calypso reached up and pecked him once on the lips.

“I missed you too, Leo,” Calypso said. “That’s why I was crying when you found me here. I was crying because I thought I would never see you again.”

“Sorry to disappoint,” Leo said with a smirk.

Calypso swatted at his chest.

“That’s the Leo I know. I don’t know the sentimental Leo I just talked with,” Calypso laughed.

“I’ve always had that side,” Leo said. Quietly, he added, “I’ve just never had the reason to show it.” One lone tear slid down his already wet cheeks.

Calypso kissed the tear away and said, “Well, now you do.”

“Thank you,” Leo whispered.

For a few minutes, Leo held Calypso and they just stood there holding each other in silence, savouring the company of each other.

Suddenly, a thought struck Leo. “How long has Zylon been here?”

“A little over a week, now,” Calypso groaned.

“Wow,” Leo said.

“It’s alright,” Calypso added quickly. “I’ve had guests for longer. Your friend Percy Jackson stayed for two weeks. He could barely walk on his own for the first one.”

“He never told me that,” Leo said.

“It’s fine,” Calypso said, then distracted him with another kiss.

Just as Leo was starting to really enjoy being back on Ogygia, a voice interrupted them.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

Leo whipped his head around to see Zylon standing in the entrance to the cave. “I thought I made it clear, that I was here first and that I called dibbs,” Zylon said as he winked at Calypso and flexed his mild arm muscles.

Before Leo could even open his mouth to reply, Calypso was out of his arms and in Zylon’s face. “First off, this is the second time he’s landed here, so technically, he was here first. And even though I don’t know what this ‘dibbs’ means, I’m not yours, and I never will be.”

Leo’s thoughts as Calypso walked out of the cave and away from them both were, Now I love her even more.

Written by Volleyballstar11 (We're working on writing longer chapters.)