Drained

I used to cry myself to sleep every night, but soon enough I lost the salty water that dripped from my deep blue eyes, tears flood out occasionally and wash away the crimson that has stained on my legs.

Bruises and burns cover my disgraceful body, Blue and purple combine into a cloudy grey that covers my body.

Yet, I still feel nothing.

I hate myself, every single inch of my body I despise deeply.

I stare into the mirror every night and look at myself in disgrace, how did I get this way? How did I do this to myself?

When I'm at school, I notice everything.

I look at the girls, they're happy, skinny, pretty and have great lives with people that love them.

In my life there is only one person who actually gives a fuck about me...not those fake ones I have.

I have many fake friends, which basically means I have NO real friends at all.

Music is my only escape, they've all helped me through particular phases in life, I guess it's the only thing in my life that can bring me joy sometimes,

Memories flood out of my mind because of particular songs. there are those songs that give you vivid memories that you didn't want to think of for eternity.

Y'know, the funniest thing is, is that you think I'm fine.

I'm not fine at all, you ask me if I'm ok but for once I actually want you to look me in the eyes and say "you're lying."

I'd hate to talk about everything, yet I would love to as well... which is why I am writing this depressing book.

It would be very rare if any of you would understand this insanity I'm going through in my head and in reality.

I'm nothing, I'm dead, i walk around looking morbid and depressed... it's just my normal face, that's probably one of the reasons why I don't have friends. I found this really nice place... it's under my house.

It's a secret.

If you wander into my small wardrobe, you can lift up the musty damp carpet and underneath is a lid, lift it up.

'My Wonderland'

It's my dark wonderland, that I have instantly fallen in love with, underground in the dark through the insidious passageway is... My beautiful Wonderland, I live in there. it's my home.