•Found•

Book 2 of my OUAT series. I recommend you read the first book called Curious first. Don't forget to check out -OUATCommunity- I hope you like it!

"What is that smoke?" Emma asked.

"Something bad." Henry said as it engulfed them. It cleared out and nothing changed. They were all confused.

"I'm confused. I thought both of us were supposed to break the curse." Emma said looking to Maya as Emma held Henry's hand.

"Me too." Maya said looking at the floor. "Maybe I'm just a sidekick." Maya thought feeling slightly upset.

"I'm sure that's not true." Emma said as she looked at Maya with a smile. "You made me remember. I couldn't have done it without you." Emma said to the girl. Maya still felt like she wasn't much of a savior.

"But that's not important right now." Maya sighed. "I want to go find our parents." Maya smiled to Emma.

"You go look. I'll find you later. I'm going to stay with Henry so we can get out of here." Emma said. She seemed as if she didn't really want to see them.

Maya ran out of the hospital and went towards Ms. Blanchards apartment. She thought of how she would have to get used to saying mom instead. She saw her and Mr. Nolan hugging. She thought of how she would also have to get used to calling him dad.

She walked over towards them and Ms. Blanchard saw her and smiled. "H-hey." Maya said with a small smile as she walked over nervously playing with her fingers.

"Maya." Mary Margaret smiled at her seeming very different then how she usually was. David smiled at her as well.

"So do you- are you really my-" Maya said walking over slowly as Mary Margaret wrapped her arms around her.

"We really are Maya." Mary Margaret said squeezing her.

"Your my mom." Maya said about to cry as she squeezed Mary Margaret.

She let go and looked at David wth a sniff. "And your my dad." Maya said with a smile.

David nodded and hugged her putting one hand around her and the other on your head. "I'm your dad." He chuckled.

"I actually have parents." Maya said with a smile as she looked to the both of them and group hugged them. "We have to figure out what that smoke was." Maya said as she wiped her eyes.

"Yeah. Let's go find out." Mary Margaret said with a nod as they began walking toward Granny and Ruby.

They looked at each other for a second. "Snow?" Ruby said as she was crying as well.

"Ooh!" Snow said as they hugged and Granny hugged David. They then switched as Maya watched with a smile.

"Your highness?" Maya heard Leroy say as the rest of the dwarves stood around him.

Mary Margaret smiled at them and they group hugged. David gave Leroy a handshake.

"The curse? It's broken?" Leroy asked looking at Mary Margaret.

"It would appear so." David said as Maya stood next to him and he put his arm around across to her shoulder. Maya leaned on him. She felt so ecstatic to have a family.

"So what do we do now?" Ruby asked as Ms. Blanchard smiled.

"Now? Now I go find my other daughter." Mary Margaret said smiling to Maya.

"So it's true?" Emma said as they turned to her. She was standing with Henry.

Snow White and Prince Charming looked at Emma with happily shocked faces. David let go of Maya and went over to Emma. Maya smiled at it but she could tell Emma seemed a bit confused in a sort of reluctant way.